Buffalo Wild Wings recently launched a re-designed menu catering to groups and adding some new healthier menu items, including the Asian Zing Chicken Salad and a Veggie Boat.
Putting wings front and center, the new design highlights Buffalo Wild Wings’ signature sauces and dry seasonings and encourages guests to create their own food experience. The new menu features a variety of additions including significant innovation to the ‘shareables’ offerings.
Some of Buffalo Wild Wings’ newest offerings include:
- Southwest bites— Crushed tri-colored tortillas stuffed with queso, spicy chicken, jalapeños, tomatoes, onions, black beans and corn. Served with southwestern ranch dressing. (Shareable item)
- Soft pretzels—Three artisan-style soft pretzels, lightly salted. Served warm with your choice of two dunks: queso cheese, honey mustard or your favorite Buffalo Wild Wings sauce or dressing. (Shareable item)
- Chili cheese dogs—Three chili cheese mini dogs served with natural-cut french fries. (Shareable item)
- Spinach artichoke chicken flatbread—Crispy, oven-baked flatbread pizza crust smothered with a rich, creamy spinach artichoke dip, diced chicken and mozzarella-provolone cheese blend. (Shareable item)
- Pepper jack steak wrap—Bursting with seasoned steak, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, pico de gallo and southwestern ranch dressing.
- Screamin’ nacho burger—Two grilled Slammer patties, Chipotle BBQ seasoning, corn tortilla chips, pepper jack cheese, jalapeños, pico de gallo and a drizzle of southwestern ranch dressing.
- Juicy steak burger—Between two Slammer patties, a pile of juicy sliced steak, fried onion rings, pepper jack cheese, and your choice of Buffalo Wild Wings sauce.
- Asian zing chicken salad—Crisp greens, cabbage, grilled chicken and mandarin oranges garnished with our signature Asian Zing sauce and a light Asian sesame dressing.
- Veggie boat—Celery and carrot sticks served with a side of fat-free ranch dressing.
- Fish tacos—Golden-crisp fish filets, cradled in two soft flour tortillas. Topped with lettuce, pico de gallo, a blend of cheeses and your favorite Buffalo Wild Wings sauce. Served with tartar sauce.