Buffalo Wild Wings will once again honor the brave men and women who serve and protect the country through its “Wings for Heroes” in-restaurant offer. On November 11, all Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants in the U.S. will offer a complimentary order of wings with a side of fries to active and retired armed services members.
Eligible guests dining at their local Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant during regular business hours will receive a small order of traditional or boneless wings and a side of fries for free.
“The servicemen and women that make up the United States armed forces have dedicated their lives to protect our freedom, and we are honored to offer them a small token of gratitude this Veterans Day,” says Ben Nelsen, vice president of operations, Buffalo Wild Wings. “We invite all veterans and active duty military members to join us at their local B-Dubs restaurant on November 11 for some wings on the house.”
Ahead of Veterans Day, Buffalo Wild Wings released a short film entitled “Homecoming: Ironton.” Check it out here.
TGI Fridays is serving its Big Ribs (and more) for the chain's Big Heroes this Veterans Day.
Guests who show their military ID will be treated to a free lunch menu item up to $12 from 11 a.m to 2 p.m. local time. This also includes the chain's new Big Ribs entrée in the half-rack portion. These guests will also receive a $5 coupon for their next meal at Fridays. Offer for dine-in only.
Read more about the Big Ribs here.
- Stack of Hotcakes (Buttermilk or Multigrain)—A stack of four fluffy hotcakes served with warm syrup
- Fresh Baked Brioche French Toast—Two griddled slices of rich Brioche bread, dipped in batter with natural vanilla and cinnamon, then griddled golden-brown
- Country Biscuit Breakfast—A fresh-baked buttermilk biscuit topped with one egg cooked-to-order, fresh never frozen sausage, creamy country gravy, and shredded cheddar cheese. The dish is served with a choice of hash browns, home fries, or grits
- Mini Sampler Breakfast—One egg cooked-to-order with a choice of hash browns, home fries or grits. It’s served with two fresh never frozen sausage links or thick bacon strips and freshly baked bread
- Farm Boy Sandwich—Sausage patty, American cheese, onion, and pickles on a Kaiser bun served with french fries
- Country Fried Steak Dinner—Tender beef lightly breaded and fried, then topped with creamy country gravy. Served with mashed potatoes and gravy
This Veterans Day, for a 10th consecutive year, Applebee’s will honor veterans and active duty service members by offering a free meal from a special Veterans Day menu.
As one of the first casual dining brands to recognize veterans, Applebee’s has served over 9 million free meals to our nation’s heroes since 2008—with over 1 million served just last year.
Many of the restaurants to participate in Veterans Day go above and beyond to decorate the restaurants in Red, White and Blue, create balloon arch openings, share letters to veterans from local school, as well as performances by local marching bands and color guards.
All veterans and active duty military are eligible to receive a free meal at Applebee’s restaurants nationwide from a selection of eight entrees. The special menu this year includes: American Standard Burger, Butcher’s Meat and Potatoes, Chicken Tenders Platter, Double Crunch Shrimp, Fiesta Lime Chicken, Oriental Grilled Chicken Salad, Oriental Chicken Salad, and Three-Cheese Chicken Cavatappi.
Chili’s is offering all military veterans their choice of any lunch combo, or pick from a select dinner menu. Offer only available at participating Chili’s in the U.S. Dine-in from limited menu only; beverages and gratuity not included. Veterans and active duty military simply show proof of military service.
The special menu includes:
- Chicken Crispers
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas
- Oldtimer with Cheese
- Classic Bacon Burger
- Chili or Soup & Salad
The chain is offering a free order of Sweet Cakes (Huddle House’s fluffy, platter-size pancakes available in eight different flavor and topping combinations) to all active military members and veterans with proper I.D. on Veterans Day at all Huddle House locations nationwide.
In honor of Veterans Day, Red Lobster will be offering a free appetizer or dessert to veterans, active-duty military and reservists with a valid military ID on Saturday, November 11.
Guests may choose an item from the following special menu:
- Sweet Chili Shrimp
- Mozzarella Cheesesticks
- Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp
- Seafood-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Lobster and Langostino Pizza
- Signature Shrimp Cocktail
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Key Lime Pie
- Warm Apple Crostada
- Chocolate Wave
- Brownie Overboard
In observance of Veterans Day, participating Denny’s locations nationwide will offer a complimentary Build Your Own Grand Slam to service members. This diner classic includes a choice of breakfast items such as two fluffy buttermilk or hearty wheat pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two sizzling bacon strips or hash browns. The offer is valid from 5 a.m. to noon with a valid military ID.
“At Denny’s, we look forward to honoring America’s heroes during our Veterans Day observance event,” says John Dillon, chief marketing officer for Denny’s. “We cannot thank our servicemen and women enough and are incredibly grateful for the commitment and sacrifices they have made to defend our country. We are proud to show a small token of our appreciation.”
Once again, O’Charley’s is extending a free meal to all veterans and active duty service members. Veterans actually get 10 percent of meals all year long at the chain.
Veterans can order off the brand’s $9.99 menu:
- Low Country Shrimp
- Farmhouse Chopped Steak
- Santa Fe Tilapia
- Hand-Battered Fish & Chips
- O'Charley's Famous Chicken Tenders & Fries
- Homestyle Chicken Pot Pie
- Honey Drizzled Southern-Fried Chicken
Outback is offering all veterans and active military a free Bloomin’ Onion and beverage. Family members are also getting a 15 percent discount. In addition, anyone who can produce a military ID will receive 15 percent off their entire check from November 12 to December 31. The family discount is available through the end of 2017 as well.
Texas Roadhouse is giving out a complimentary meal to military members this year. Any eligible customer who comes into the restaurant will receive free lunch. The hours, typically between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m., could vary.
In addition to a free iced tea, soft drink or coffee, patrons can order off this menu:
- 6 oz. Sirloin Steak (with your choice of two sides)
- Single Grilled Pork Chop (with your choice of two sides)
- Pulled Pork Dinner (with your choice of two sides)
- Country Fried Chicken (with your choice of two sides)
- Country Fried Sirloin (with your choice of two sides)
- All-American Cheeseburger (with steak fries)
- BBQ Chicken Sandwich (with steak fries)
- Pulled Pork Sandwich (with steak fries)
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Chicken Critter Salad
Red Robin is showing support by offering a free Red’s Tavern Double burger and Bottomless Steak Fries meal to anybody who shows proof of service. Both active military members as well as veterans can visit Red Robin for the deal.
Olive Garden is offering free meals from its special Veterans Day menu, plus unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks.
The deal is open to all military veterans and active-duty military members and includes:
- Unlimited Soup, Salad & Breadsticks
- Cheese Ravioli
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
- Lasagna Classico
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Chicken Piccata
Shoney’s is thanking our nation’s veterans and troops with a free All You Care To Eat, freshly prepared Breakfast Bar on Veterans Day from 6 to 11 a.m.
“For 70 years, Shoney’s has been an American treasure and has always served as a ‘Welcome Home’ sign to America’s military,” says CEO David Davoudpour. “It’s our favorite day of the year as we get to honor our veterans and troops with a free All You Care To Eat, freshly-prepared breakfast as we thank those who protect our very freedom. Veterans and troops, on your special day, and every day, we salute you.”
Shoney’s will treat service members with freshly prepared items, including scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy, fresh fruit and all of your breakfast favorites.
After four years and more than 80,000 military members served, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina will be continuing its Veterans Day tradition of offering a free Choose 2 or Choose 3 Combo Meal to all active and retired military members. More than 150 different combination choices are available all day long on Veterans Day to say “thank you” to those serving in the nation’s armed forces.
“Our military men and women sacrifice day in and day out for the freedom we all enjoy as Americans,” says Ashley Zickefoose, chief marketing officer for On The Border. “We can think of no better way to honor their dedication than to give them some freedom of their own in choosing a complimentary Veterans Day meal from On The Border.”
On The Border’s Veterans Day combo options include a wide variety of OTB classics and favorites such as:
- Four Different Kinds of Enchiladas: Ground Beef, Chicken Tinga, Cheese & Onion, and Spinach & Mushroom
- Three Types of Crispy or Soft Tacos: Ground Beef, Chicken Tinga, and DosXX Fish
- Beef or Chicken Empanadas
- Mini Chicken Chimichangas
- Chicken Tortilla Soup or House Salad
Quaker Steak & Lube is recognizing military veterans and active-duty service members by offering free or discounted meals at participating locations.
Anyone who is a veteran or currently serving in the armed forces can receive a complimentary or discounted meal by simply showing proof of service to their server prior to ordering their meal. Veterans Day offers vary by location, and include free meals from select menus or up to a specified amount, or discounted meals. Guests can contact their local Quaker Steak & Lube for information on the offer available in their area.
“It’s a privilege to have this chance to honor our active duty and veteran military for their courage and sacrifice,” says Bruce Lane, vice president of Quaker Steak & Lube. “These brave men and women have put themselves in harm’s way and spend time away from home and families to ensure we all have the many freedoms we enjoy. We commend them, and invite them to be recognized on Veterans Day.”
In appreciation for their selfless service, Sizzler is once again offering veterans and active-duty members a free lunch on Veterans Day.
Until 4 p.m. guests with proof of military service will enjoy a six-ounce tri-tip sirloin steak, Malibu Chicken or six jumbo crispy shrimp with a choice of side dish and beverage at participating locations.
Sizzler’s free lunch entrée offer is valid for dine-in service before 4 p.m. November 11. Beverage choices are coffee, iced tea or a fountain drink.
California Pizza Kitchen will honor members of the U.S. military, both past and present, this Veterans Day, with a complimentary entrée from a special Veterans Day menu at all participating California Pizza Kitchen locations nationwide.
- The Original BBQ Chicken: CPK’s legendary BBQ sauce, smoked Gouda, red onions and fresh cilantro transform this original to iconic
- Hawaiian: Fresh pineapple, applewood smoked ham and silvered scallions
- Mushroom Pepperoni Sausage: Cremini mushrooms, rustic pepperoni, spicy Italian sausage, fresh torn basil, Mozzarella and wild Greek oregano
- Pepperoni: A combination of rustic and spicy pepperoni with fresh Mozzarella and wild Greek oregano
- Five Cheese + Fresh Tomato: Fresh and traditional Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, smoked Gouda, and Romano with fresh tomato and basil
- Traditional Cheese: Tomato sauce with fresh and traditional Mozzarella
SALADS (FULL SIZE):
- Thai Crunch: Crisp veggies and fresh cilantro with chicken and the crunch of peanuts, wontons and rice sticks, tossed in Thai peanut dressing
- The Original BBQ Chicken Chopped: Black beans, sweet corn, jicama, fresh cilantro & basil, crispy corn tortilla strips, Monterey Jack and CPK’s housemade herb ranch dressing, topped with BBQ chicken, tomatoes and scallions
- Classic Caesar: Crisp Romaine with shaved Parmesan and housemade garlic butter croutons
- Italian Chopped: Roasted turkey breast, julienned salami, garbanzo beans, tomatoes, Mozzarella and fresh basil tossed in mustard herb vinaigrette
- Garlic Cream Fettuccine with Chicken: Garlic Parmesan cream sauce with fresh Italian parsley
- Kung Pao Spaghetti with Chicken: CPK’s twist on a Chinese classic with garlic, scallions, peanuts and hot red chilies
- Bolognese Spaghetti: Slowly simmered traditional meat sauce sprinkled with Parmesan and fresh Italian parsley
Rock & Brews, a rock-inspired, family-friendly restaurant co-founded by Rock and Roll Hall of Famers Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons, is paying tribute to veterans, active military and first responders on Veterans Day, by offering a complimentary meal at participating restaurants with proof of service.
“We often forget that freedom is only free for those who don’t have to sacrifice to make it possible,” says Stanley and Simmons in a joint statement. “At Rock & Brews, November 11 is a special day and we show our gratitude and support for the women and men who have or continue to put their lives on the line for our country.”
All year round, Rock & Brews locations nationwide partner with local military and veteran organizations to support veterans and military personnel in their communities for their grand opening fundraisers and other events. To date, the Rock & Brews brand has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to local organizations directly benefiting veterans and military.
Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar is saluting America’s veterans with a choice of its famous pretzel options this Veterans Day, all day at all locations (excluding Attleboro, Massachusetts, and special ends 4 p.m. in Patchogue, New York).
All veterans and troops will receive one complimentary order of the following:
- New Soft Pretzels & Fat Tire Beer Cheese—Scratch made soft pretzel nuggets baked fresh in our oven and served with New Belgium Fat Tire beer cheese.
- Arooga's Crab Pretzel—Scratch made fresh baked soft pretzel in the shape of an "A" covered with our Chesapeake Crab Dip and shredded cheese
- Arooga's Buffalo Pretzel—Handmade "A" shaped pretzel topped with our famous Buffalo Chicken Dip, tons of cheese, and baked to golden brown
“We proudly support the men and women that serve our country,” says Gary Huether, Jr., co-founder and president of Arooga’s. “We hope that this small gesture of appreciation to our nation’s veterans and active duty service members will show them how much we value their commitment and dedication.”
For three days from November 10 through November 12, Spaghetti Warehouse Restaurants Inc. is honoring veterans and active duty military personnel with a special, three-day buy one entrée, get one free coupon offer and is encouraging its guests to invite a veteran or active duty military member to lunch or dinner.
Spaghetti Warehouse is featuring its most popular entrees. Guests will be able to choose any one of the restaurant's Original Recipe Spaghetti entrées, including the brand's Spaghetti and Meatballs, 15-Layer Lasagne, or Chicken Alfredo entrée and receive a second Spaghetti, Lasagne, or Chicken Alfredo entrée free.
Beginning November 3, the coupon will be available online on Spaghetti Warehouse's website or the restaurant's Facebook page and it can be downloaded or presented from a mobile phone.
"For three full days, we are inviting everyone to come to Spaghetti Warehouse and take the opportunity to share your table with a veteran or someone who’s on active duty with our military and honor them for their service to our country,” says Michael Kim, president, Spaghetti Warehouse Restaurants Inc.
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is honoring active military and veterans by treating them to a free lunch or dinner entrée. Guests just need a valid form of military ID, or they can wear their uniform to any Firebirds location. If you dine with family or friends on this special day, the complimentary entrée will be whichever entrée is of lesser value.
- Receive one complimentary military entrée
- Dine in Only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer including restaurant week items
- One offer per guest
- Tax and gratuity not included
- Valid at participating restaurants
Accepted forms of ID also include:
- S. Uniform Services Identification Card
- S. Uniform Services Retired Identification Card
- Current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
- Photograph of you in uniform
- Wear your uniform
- Veterans Organization Card (i.e. American Legion and VFW DD214)
In honor of all who have served our country, participating Sonny’s BBQ locations will be offering one of two offers all day.
- Veterans receive half off their meal
- Veterans receive a free Big Deal Combo (a BBQ sandwich, one sidekick, and a drink)
Guests are encouraged to call their nearest location to check which of the above is being offered.
Locations and numbers can be found via the Sonny’s website here.
On November 10, the day before Veterans Day, participating IHOP restaurants will celebrate Veterans Day by thanking retired and active duty military members for their service with a free stack of three Red, White & Blue pancakes or a Red, White & Blue pancake combo (depending on franchised location offer) between 7 AM and 7 PM at participating IHOP restaurants nationwide.
The in-restaurant promotion is part of a larger partnership between IHOP and Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation (CFPF), an organization that provides college scholarships and educational counseling to military children who have lost a parent in the line of duty. During the entire month of November, participating IHOP restaurants will donate $1 from every Red, White & Blue Pancake Combo sold to the charitable organization as well as encourage guests to contribute to the cause by making an on-check donation at participating IHOP restaurants nationwide.