A refreshed menu nationwide is on the way for Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery. Rock Bottom has added new dishes to its menu and will offer a more diverse cocktail list at all restaurants.
Joining the appetizer selection are three varieties of Mini Street Tacos: Pescado with grilled tilapia and tomatillo salsa, Carne Asada featuring tequila-lime marinated steak and salsa roja, and Pastor with slow-roasted shredded pork accompanied by pineapple salsa; Santa Fe Shrimp baked in kolsch beer cream sauce with toasted crostinis; and Made-to Order Guacamole with housemade tortilla chips. New features on the entrée menu include:
- Lobster and Shrimp Enchiladas with peppers, tomato, and cheese wrapped in a blue corn tortilla topped with sour cream and green chile cream; served with black beans and red ale rice
- Woodford Reserve Bourbon-Glazed Salmon featuring grilled salmon brushed with Woodford Reserve glaze and served with lemon rice and seasonal vegetables
- Brewhouse Chicken topped with mushroom beer gravy and crispy onion strings and served over white cheddar mashed potatoes with seasonal vegetables
- Turkey Meatloaf with Italian sausage and ground turkey finished with a spiced pomodoro sauce and accompanied by white cheddar mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Baby Back Ribs rubbed with house spices, brushed with signature BBQ sauce and served with apple coleslaw and french fries.
“With our new menu, Rock Bottom wanted to offer our guests a wider selection of American fare with a Southwestern twist,” says executive chef Bill Heckler. “Rock Bottom is know for made-from-scratch food, and our new offerings reflect our commitment to delivering that promise with some new flavor influences.”
In addition to a selection of award-winning beers brewed onsite, Rock Bottom is also enhancing its cocktail menu with the addition of more than a dozen new offerings. The new beverage selections include classics inspired by the craft cocktail movement as well as flavorful twists on popular items. Among the new beverages are:
- Bourbon and Mint Lemonade with Maker’s Mark bourbon, mint, and fresh housemade lemonade
- Fresh Silver Paloma featuring Milagro Silver tequila, fresh grapefruit juice, and lemon-lime soda
- Classic Manhattan including Woodford Reserve bourbon, bitters, and sweet vermouth
- Grapefruit Collins with Bombay Sapphire gin, fresh grapefruit juice, and soda
- Tequila Mojito featuring Herradura Silver tequila, fresh mint, lime, and sugar
- Hendrick’s Cucumber Cooler including Hendrick’s gin, Pearl Cucumber vodka, sour mix, and soda.
“While we’ve reduced the number of cocktails on our list to focus more on our award-winning beers, we have actually achieved a more diverse menu with a greater variety of spirits,” says Stuart Melia, vice president of beverage. “The new drinks menu complements the Southwestern food inspiration and also highlights brown spirits such as whiskey and bourbon due to the increased popularity in brown spirits.”
Rock Bottom is also introducing a new look for some stores in select locations. The Charlotte, N.C., location was remodeled in July, and Long Beach, California, will reopen in October following its remodeling.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.