Award-winning chef, owner, and operator of DJM Restaurants, Dean James Max, will host a five chefs/five courses chefs Dinner on January 21 at AMP 150, located at Cleveland Airport Marriott. Participating chefs include AMP 150 executive chef, Jeffrey Jarrett; AMP 150 sous chef, Daniel Hawrylak; Latitude 41 Columbus, executive chef, Michael Koenig; and Renaissance Columbus executive chef, Sven Lindemann.
"I am truly excited about hosting a chefs' dinner with the chefs from DJM restaurants, Latitude 41, and AMP 150, and the Renaissance Columbus," says Dean James Max. "We collaborated to create a menu that wholly reflects the talents of all of the participating chefs."
Guests are invited to try courses prepared by each chef. The course list is as follows:
- First Course: Foie Gras, Sweet Potato, Bacon Quince Marmalade
- chef Jeffrey Jarrett, AMP 150
- Second Course: Celery Root Soup, Chili Oil, Lovage Oil, Pistachio Dust
- chef Sven Lindemann, Renaissance Columbus
- Third Course: Duck Sugo, Porcini Mushrooms, Community Grains Polenta chef Michael Koenig, Latitude 41
- Fourth Course: Roasted Beef Tenderloin, Shortrib and Mushroom Crepenettes, Celery Root Puree, Kale Walnut Sauce
- chef Dean James Max, DJM Restaurants
- Fifth Course: Goat Cheese Thyme Panna Cotta, Beet, Vanilla, Cardamom, Graham Crumb, Candied Pistachios
- chef Daniel Hawrylak, Sous Chef, AMP 150
The dinner will also be hosted at Latitude 41 at Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel on January 23.