Award-winning chef, owner, and operator of DJM Restaurants, Dean James Max, will host a five chefs/five courses chefs Dinner on January 21 at AMP 150, located at Cleveland Airport Marriott. Participating chefs include AMP 150 executive chef, Jeffrey Jarrett; AMP 150 sous chef, Daniel Hawrylak; Latitude 41 Columbus, executive chef, Michael Koenig; and Renaissance Columbus executive chef, Sven Lindemann.
"I am truly excited about hosting a chefs' dinner with the chefs from DJM restaurants, Latitude 41, and AMP 150, and the Renaissance Columbus," says Dean James Max. "We collaborated to create a menu that wholly reflects the talents of all of the participating chefs."
Guests are invited to try courses prepared by each chef. The course list is as follows:
- First Course: Foie Gras, Sweet Potato, Bacon Quince Marmalade
- chef Jeffrey Jarrett, AMP 150
- Second Course: Celery Root Soup, Chili Oil, Lovage Oil, Pistachio Dust
- chef Sven Lindemann, Renaissance Columbus
- Third Course: Duck Sugo, Porcini Mushrooms, Community Grains Polenta chef Michael Koenig, Latitude 41
- Fourth Course: Roasted Beef Tenderloin, Shortrib and Mushroom Crepenettes, Celery Root Puree, Kale Walnut Sauce
- chef Dean James Max, DJM Restaurants
- Fifth Course: Goat Cheese Thyme Panna Cotta, Beet, Vanilla, Cardamom, Graham Crumb, Candied Pistachios
- chef Daniel Hawrylak, Sous Chef, AMP 150
The dinner will also be hosted at Latitude 41 at Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel on January 23.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.