For a limited time only, Red Robin is introducing a fiery 5 Alarm Chicken Sandwich and a Summer Strawberry Salad now until Sunday, July 24.
Whether guests are looking to crank up the heat with the spicy combination of a grilled chicken breast, spicy Pepper-Jack cheese, jalapeños, tangy salsa, and homemade chipotle mayo found inside the 5 Alarm Chicken Sandwich, or savor the sweet flavors of fresh-sliced strawberries, tangy Feta cheese, toasted almonds, crisp romaine lettuce, and grilled chicken breast tossed together in a made-fresh-in-house strawberry dressing to create the Summer Strawberry Salad, the new LTO summer items will satisfy a variety of taste preferences.
To support the LTO offerings, Red Robin will launch its latest advertising initiative based on the casual dining chain’s popular and memorable mnemonic, “Red Robin…Yummm,” from Wednesday, June 1, through Wednesday, June 29. During this time, the 5 Alarm Chicken Sandwich will be sold at an appetizing price of $6.99 and the Strawberry Summer Salad will be available for $8.99. As part of the campaign, consumers will experience “Yumm" through the following mediums:
- A TV ad, airing on cable television networks such as USA, TNT, MTV, and Comedy Central, that features two men on a road trip who are starting to get hungry. The passenger mentions he sees a Red Robin restaurant and his friend behind the wheel, instantly driven by a craving for Red Robin, swerves off the road, launches the car off an embankment, and lands it in the middle of the Red Robin parking lot. As the dust settles, the two traveling companions realize the success of their "shortcut" and the driver proclaims, "Yummm."
- Digital Video Ads to educate viewers about Red Robin’s new LTO items. The ads will run across sites such as Weatherbug.com, NationalGeographic.com, and iVillage.com.
For guests eager to jump start their 5 Alarm Chicken Sandwich or Summer Strawberry Salad or satisfy their sweet-tooth, Red Robin also is serving these limited-time sides through Sunday, July 24:
- Sweet Potato Fries – Served with Sweet & Spicy ketchup, these crispy fries are topped with sea-salt and available for $2.99 for a single order or $5.79 for a double.
- Apple Pie Bites – Packed with juicy pieces of Fuji, Gala, and Granny Smith apples simmered in a sweet filling with a cinnamon cracker crumb crust. Sprinkled with powdered sugar and served alongside a warm caramel dipping sauce. Available for $4.99.
Also, to satisfy thirsty guests during the summer and year-round, Red Robin just introduced its first-ever, separate, 16-page Drinks and Desserts menu for guests to find the perfect complement to any meal. The new Drinks and Desserts menu will be a permanent fixture for each diner’s table and will be updated seasonally to feature a multitude of alcoholic, non-alcoholic, and dessert options. For summer, the new menu includes:
- Beach-worthy margaritas, including the hand-shaken Strawberry Blue Margarita
- Real-fruit cocktails, like the Absolutely Absolut Freckled Lemonade, a grown-up twist on the Red Robin signature non-alcoholic beverage
- Tiki Tropicals, including Sand In Your Shorts and Fruity Boozie Daiquiri drinks
- Red Robin originals since 1969, such as the powder keg of ingredients found in the T.N.T or the timeless favorite, Flat on Your Beak
- Adult-only dessert drinks, like the cool ‘n’ creamy KAHLUA Jamaican Shake
- Bottomless beverages, including Red Robin’s signature Freckled Lemonade
- Shakes and smoothies, sharable desserts, and more
For more information, or to find the restaurant location nearest you, visit www.redrobin.com.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.