With this recipe from Butterball Foodservice, twist a classic bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich by incorporating sliced turkey breast; a spread of avocado mayonnaise; and toasted, rosemary-topped focaccia to give this sandwich extra flavor. Maximize craveability with roasted sweet potato wedges or a sweet-and-sour savoy slaw on the side.
- Yield: 1 sandwich
- 3 slices Turkey Bacon, cooked crisp
- 4 slices Sliced Oil Browned Turkey Breast
- 2 slices Focaccia bread, ¾-inch thick, toasted, warm
- Olive oil, as needed
- Rosemary, a pinch
- 3 tbsp. Fresh Avocado Mayonnaise
- 2 slices Heirloom tomatoes, 3/16-inch thick
- ¼ cup Spring mix
- 6-10 ea. Roasted Sweet Potato Wedge
- Brush the tops of each slice of the focaccia bread with olive oil, sprinkle with rosemary and toast to a golden brown.
- Spread 1 ½ tablespoons of Fresh Avocado Mayonnaise on the inside of each slice of bread.
- Assemble the sandwich in the following order: bottom slice of toast, sliced turkey, heirloom tomatoes, spring mix, turkey bacon, top slice of toast.
- Plate and serve with a side of Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges.