Today, P.F. Chang's China Bistro announced the launch of new signature cocktails created specifically to complement the bistro's unique Triple Happiness Happy Hours menu.
The enhanced Triple Happiness menu runs from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. daily at the bar, dining room or patio and features:
The Dim Sum menu, which is priced from $3.25 to $6 and includes:
- Nine steamed dumpling choices, including Edamame Dumplings, Pork & Leek, Lemongrass Chicken and Bacon & Egg Siu Mai
- Flaming Red Wontons: pork wontons in a spicy garlic and sesame soy sauce finished with scallions
The Street Fare menu, priced $3-$4.95, which features:
- Tuna Tataki Crisp: sliced ahi tuna, seared rare on a crispy wonton, topped with fresh diced ahi tuna, crisp cucumber and scallions tossed in a citrus-sesame soy sauce
- Asian Street Tacos in four varieties: Traditional Beef, Spicy Shrimp, Red-Cooked Pork and Mahi-Mahi. Each taco is topped with a medley of fresh chopped vegetables and herbs served in a warm flour tortilla
- Shanghai Street Dumplings: a classic from the streets of Shanghai filled with chicken, ginger, green onion and soy
The cocktail menu lists the following $6 cocktails:
- NEW Yuzu Ginger Mojito
- NEW Dragon Martini
- NEW Dark & Spicy
- NEW Coconut Lemon Sour
- Organic Agave Margarita
"Our new line of cocktails incorporates the latest flavor trends for a unique twist on classic recipes," says Mary Melton, director of beverage for P.F. Chang's China Bistro.
"While these cocktails pair well with the overall flavor palate at P.F. Chang's, they were inspired by the Triple Happiness Happy Hours menu to complement our street fare and dim sum."
"We are proud to introduce these premium cocktails as a complement to our celebrated food and service," says Lane Cardwell, president of P.F. Chang's China Bistro. "With Triple Happiness, we've created a special Happy Hour environment that very much reflects who we are as a company — and we're excited to share this latest menu innovation with our guests."
While the new specialty cocktails are the latest addition to P.F. Chang's Triple Happiness Happy Hours, they are available to diners during all hours of operation.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.