Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub is celebrating the return of professional football season with “Football Frenzy,” which includes dine-in deals and to-go specials every Sunday. Every week, fans will have the opportunity to score amazing specials, whether cheering on their teams from the Restaurant or at home.
Ninety Nine knows that fans need fuel to cheer on their teams, so dine-in guests can enjoy amazing deals on food every Sunday, including $6.99 Full-Size Appetizers (excluding XL Wings and Wings & Skins). These dine-in-only specials also include two new appetizers and three special entrees:
- Loaded Tots – Cheddar tots smothered with melted Monterey Jack & Cheddar cheese and Applewood smoked bacon. Baked until ooey & gooey! Served with sour cream for dipping. $6.99
- Pretzel Bites – Freshly baked salted Bavarian pretzel bites. Served with Brewpub Mustard sauce and warm queso sauce for dipping. $6.99
- 6-Pack Bone-In Wings – Tossed with Buffalo, Gold Fever, Honey BBQ, Sweet Chili or Garlic Teriyaki sauce. Served with celery and Bleu Cheese, Ranch or Honey Mustard dipping sauce. $4.99
- The Double Dog Dare – We double dog dare you to try this! A pair of 100 percent all beef hot dogs jam packed with flavor. $9.99
- The Hot & Spicy – Nashville Hot sauce and spicy Siracha ranch sauce with shredded lettuce and chopped pickles.
- The Sweet & Smokey – Applewood smoked bacon, sauteed onions, Monterey Jack & Cheddar cheese with a spicy Brewpup Mustard sauce.
- The Pig Pile Burger – A monster game-day burger, flame-broiled to order with Vermont Cheddar cheese, Applewood smoked bacon, slow-roasted pork carnitas and topped with Pepsi Cola BBQ Sauce. Piled on a brioche bun with lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles. Served with french fries or coleslaw. $15.99
Fans who prefer to watch the games at home or are hosting a gameday party can order Bone-In Wings by The Dozen to-go for just $12.99. To-go guests can also order six packs of beer, House Cuervo Margaritas (where available), Pepsi and Diet Pepsi products, and Aquafina.