Carrabba’s Italian Grill is setting the table for a special National Pasta Month celebration this October. Linguine lovers, fettucine fans and other pasta-ficionados will be treated to new chef-inspired pasta dishes October 2-29 as the restaurants reveal a new dish each week. Guests can also show their pasta love for a chance to win prizes by entering the #PastaLoversChallenge.
The “Four Weeks of Pasta” will feature off-menu entrées highlighting new recipes and insider secret selections not advertised on Carrabba’s dining menu including:
- Monday-Sunday, Oct. 2-8: Scampi Damien (Secret Menu Entrée): Sauteed shrimp, garlic, lemon butter sauce and herb mix over linguine.
- Monday-Sunday, Oct. 9-15: Shrimp & Chicken Spaghetti Carbonara: Spaghetti tossed in a rich bacon cream sauce with eggs, parmesan and romano cheeses, diced tomatoes and bacon topped with wood-grilled chicken and shrimp.
- Monday-Sunday, Oct. 16-22: Mezzaluna Carrabba (Secret Menu Entrée): Half-moon ravioli with chicken, ricotta, parmesan, romano cheese and spinach in an Alfredo sauce with sautéed mushrooms and peas.
- Monday-Sunday, Oct. 23-29: Pasta Toscana with Chicken: Fettuccine, spinach, and mushrooms tossed in a roasted garlic cream sauce with grilled chicken.
When guests order the Scampi Damien or Shrimp & Chicken Spaghetti Carbonara during the first two weeks of National Pasta Month, they have an opportunity to join Carrabba’s #PastaLoversChallenge with two easy ways to enter:
- Couples can recreate the famous cartoon spaghetti kiss scene featuring the pasta of the week.
- Guests can post a video trying the featured pasta of the week.
For either option, make sure to post on TikTok tagging @carrabbas_official and include #PastaLoversChallenge in the caption for a chance to win gift cards and gift baskets full of fun. The contest ends Oct. 16 and winners will be announced on National Pasta Day, Tuesday, Oct. 17.