Seeking to attract potential new franchise partners, Donatos Pizza has launched a new website, DonatosPizzaFranchise.com. The site aims to communicate why interested restaurant operators should consider a Donatos Pizza franchise and is part of the chain’s goal to attract the perfect operator. Donatos’ new website contains information about the following:
- Background on Donatos’ history and culture.
- Training and support.
- Available markets for growth.
- Costs and qualification criteria.
- A description of Donatos’ Mutual Discovery Process, which takes around three months and follows the potential franchise relationship all the way from initial contact, to business planning, the grand opening, and beyond.
- A downloadable franchise kit.
- Personal contact information for members of Donatos’ development team.
“At Donatos, we pride ourselves on the unique and highly individualized approach with take with potential franchise partners,” says Jamie Davis, executive director of business development at Donatos. “The creation of our new website will allow us to more effectively initiate our Mutual Discovery Process with sophisticated multi-unit restaurant operators in a collaborative and personal environment.” “We really work hard to foster a collaborative learning experience for the benefit of our franchise partner candidates as well as ourselves,” Davis says. “Our new information-rich site helps us improve that approach by providing for a timely exchange of relevant information, which ultimately helps busy people take an organized approach to decision making.” Based in Columbus, Ohio, Donatos Pizza was founded in 1963 and has more than 175 stores with franchise partners in six states.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.