Applebee’s, with more than 2,000 locations in 49 states and 16 countries, is introducing a new Bourbon Street-inspired 2 for $20 menu.
The new menu includes:
- Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp—a Cajun-seasoned chicken breast grilled and served on a sizzling skillet and topped with blackened-seasoned shrimp, garlic, and thyme; served with crispy potatoes and sautéed onions and mushrooms.
- Cajun Shrimp Pasta—Spicy sautéed shrimp with blackened seasoning served over fettuccine noodles tossed in a Cajun scampi sauce, served with sautéed onions, green and red peppers, and sprinkled with shredded Parmesan cheese; served with toasted side bread.
“These Bourbon Street items feature authentic recipes that represent the bayou style of cooking where cultural convergences have led to incredibly great tasting food with layers of bold flavors,” says Chef Shannon Johnson. “And by offering dishes with pasta and shrimp, guest will feel like they’ve splurged, until they get their check.” Two years ago, Applebee’s introduced the 2 for $20 concept, which gives guests a choice of a shareable appetizer and two full-size meals, including options like pasta, steak, chicken, and salad.
The deal starts with an appetizer from the following:
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip • Boneless Wings
- Spicy Queso Blanco • Crunchy Onion Rings
- Mozzarella Sticks
Then, Applebee’s guests choose any two of the following items:
- Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp
- Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Provolone-Stuffed Meatballs with Fettuccini
- Oriental Chicken Salad
- Three Cheese Chicken Penne
- Fiesta Lime Chicken®
- Florentine Ravioli with Chicken
- Chicken Tenders Basket
- 7 oz. House Sirloin
- Riblet Basket, with choice of Southern BBQ, Sweet and Spicy Sauce and Honey BBQ Sauce
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.