Maggiano's Little Italy is taking the brand's authentic Italian-American essence beyond the kitchen and into the bar with an innovative cocktail menu that will quench even the most discerning guests' palates. Available now at restaurants nationwide, the "Handcrafted Classic Cocktails" menu expands the brand's comprehensive beverage selection to include nine timeless cocktails, all with a unique, Maggiano's twist.
The brand partnered with world-renowned mixologists to develop cocktail recipes that harken back to pre-war Little Italy and capitalize on the brand's authentic, old school charm, yet are relevant as ever to today's guests. Each of the new "Handcrafted Classic Cocktails" is made using the freshest ingredients and showcases Maggiano's skillfully trained bartenders.
Whether enjoying a relaxed meal in the dining room with family, or grabbing a drink with friends in the lounge, Maggiano's "Handcrafted Classic Cocktails" menu lends itself perfectly to any occasion. In addition to premium ingredients like freshly squeezed juices and Italian spirits, such as Carpano Antica Sweet Vermouth and Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur, guests will enjoy the meticulous preparation and conversation-starting presentation that goes into every classic cocktail.
"The new cocktail offerings are on trend with what we are seeing not only in mixology, but in popular culture – everything old is new again," says Michael Breed, director of marketing for Maggiano's Little Italy. "With an authentic, Italian-American style, this approach to handcrafted cocktails is a natural fit for the brand and gives us the opportunity to bring the credibility we receive for our made-from-scratch kitchens to our bar and beverage menu."
Available at lunch and dinner, the "Handcrafted Classic Cocktails" introduced to Maggiano's beverage menu include the following:
- Aviation – Tanqueray Gin, Luxardo Maraschino, Creme de Violette and lemon
- Catcher in the Rye – Knob Creek Rye, Luxardo Maraschino, simple syrup and Fee Brothers Old Fashion Bitters
- Dark 'N Stormy – Gosling's Black Seal Rum, Fever-Tree Ginger Beer and lime
- Italian Greyhound – Tito's Handmade Vodka, Campari and ruby red grapefruit
- Manhattan – Knob Creek Rye, Carpano Antica and Fee Brothers Old Fashion Bitters
- Mulo Romano – Svedka Vodka, Fever-Tree Ginger Beer, blood orange and lime
- Negroni – Hendrick's Gin, Campari and Carpano Antica
- Perfect G+T – Hendrick's Gin, Fever-Tree Premium Indian Tonic and cucumber
- The Sicilian – Herradura Tequila, Aperol, blood orange, lime, simple syrup and Fee Brothers Rhubarb Bitters
In addition to the "Handcrafted Classic Cocktails," Maggiano's expanded the wines by the glass menu to feature a new, 9-ounce wine pour as an alternative to the standard 6-ounce wine pour. "This offering has been well received as it captures the generosity guests have come to expect of the brand," Breed adds.
The 9-ounce pour is available to enjoy with the more than 40 wine selections available by the glass, including two new additions: "Cloudline" Williamette Valley Pinot Noir and "Kris" Italian Pinot Grigio.