The Women’s Foodservice Forum (WFF), a foodservice premier Leadership Development Organization, announced that it will host its first all-female CEO panel discussion with representatives from five major associations in the foodservice arena. This highly anticipated panel discussion, which is titled “Women of Impact—Driving the Food Industry,” will take place on March 15, as part of WFF’s Annual Leadership Development Conference in Dallas, taking place from March 13-16.
Participants of the powerhouse all-female CEO panel will include:
- Dawn Sweeney, President & CEO of the National Restaurant Association
- Pam Bailey, President & CEO of the Grocery Manufacturers Association
- Susan Neely, President & CEO of the American Beverage Association
- Connie Tipton, President & CEO of the International Dairy Foods Association
- Hattie Hill, President & CEO of the Women’s Foodservice Forum
These five female CEOs from the food industry have never been together onstage engaging in executive dialogue focused on advancing women leaders within the industry. These role models will share stories from their personal and professional journeys to leadership, provide insights on future trends impacting the food industry, as well as talk about skill sets necessary for current and future generations of female executives to advance to boardrooms and the C-suites.
“Each of these accomplished women leaders serve as CEOs of some of our industry’s largest and most influential associations and are impacting our industry through their leadership. I am pleased to call them my colleagues,” Hill says.
The Women’s Foodservice Forum Annual Leadership Development Conference will gather nearly 3,000 professionals from all across North America.