The Women’s Foodservice Forum announced new executive committee leaders and incoming board members for 2019. Each noted leader represents a global brand collaborating under the expanded, bold WFF mission to equip the food industry with data-driven strategies to eliminate barriers to women’s advancement and Lead The Way to gender equity. WFF continues to serve as the go-to source for women’s leadership development and partners with food companies to create inclusive cultures where women thrive.
“Our 2019 Executive Committee and Board are made up of industry powerhouses who lead the organizations that will create limitless possibilities for women. The influence, visibility and commitment they bring to WFF’s mission will accelerate our progress as we lead an entire industry through uncharted territory to be among the first to close the gender gap and reap the rewards of a gender-diverse workforce,” says Hattie Hill, WFF president & CEO.
NEW 2019 WFF EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE LEADERS:
WFF Board Chair
Denny Marie Post, CEO, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews, leads the overall company direction and oversees all of Red Robin’s activities, including communications with investors and the WFF Board of Directors. Post has more than 30 years of leadership experience in consumer-driven marketing, product innovation and building teams to develop and execute on strategies that increase brand awareness and drive sales.
“We are at a critical inflection point in our quest to achieve gender parity. It is up to all of us to harness this momentum, move urgently forward and drive change. Closing the gender gap in the food industry will make us more competitive and unlock our full potential. I am honored to chair the 2019 WFF Executive Committee and Board as we dial up the pace on meeting these goals and creating real solutions for our industry,” says Post.
Salli Setta, President, Red Lobster, leads all of Restaurant Operations, Marketing, and Culinary and Beverage for the iconic brand, which operates more than 700 restaurants in North America and has more than 58,000 employees. Under Setta’s leadership, Red Lobster introduced a new, simpler, seafood and lobster-centric menu and implemented numerous operations initiatives and simplifications that have led to best ever levels of guest satisfaction. Setta was also part of the leadership team that helped Red Lobster become an independent, privately held company, leading the organization through significant change.
Kathleen Ciaramello, President, Foodservice & On-Premise, Coca-Cola North America, has responsibility for all global, national and regional customers operating within the foodservice and on-premise channels of business that are headquartered in the United States. Ciaramello joined The Coca-Cola Company in 1985, and has served in various account management, sales and marketing roles. She is also one of 12 inaugural members of the Coca-Cola Women’s Leadership Council, focused on the development and movement of women into leadership roles.
NEW 2019 WFF BOARD MEMBERS:
- Blaine Hurst, CEO and President for Panera Bread
- Katherine Jaspon, SVP, Chief Financial Officer for Dunkin’ Brands, Inc.
- Sarah King, Chief Human Resources Officer for Darden Restaurants
- Ann Mamer Lloyd, SVP, Marketing for Ecolab
- Shawn O’Grady, Group President, Convenience & Foodservice; SVP, Global Revenue Development for General Mills
- Jennifer Williamson, SVP, Brand and Communications for Sodexo
- Loraine Yalch, SVP, Client Solutions Group & Business Development for ARMADA Supply Chain Solutions
- Anita Zielinski, SVP, and Chief Accounting Officer for Sysco Corporation
All new WFF Board members will serve two successive, three-year terms beginning January 1, 2019 and ending December 31, 2024. These new board members will join the WFF Executive Committee and returning board members.
WFF 2019 Executive Committee Leaders (Complete list)
- Chair – Denny Marie Post, CEO, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews
- CEO – Hattie Hill, President & CEO, WFF
- Chair-Elect – Salli Setta, President, Red Lobster
- Treasurer – Kathleen Ciaramello, President, Foodservice & On-Premise, The Coca-Cola Company
- Member At Large – Carla Balakgie, President & CEO, National Automatic Merchandising Association
- Member At Large – Ryan Elwart, SVP, Global Sales, Georgia-Pacific
- Member At Large – Chris Roberts, EVP & COO, Dairy Foods, Land O’Lakes, Inc.
- Member At Large – Tracy Skeans, Chief Transformation & People Officer, Yum! Brands, Inc.
WFF 2019 Board of Directors (Complete List)
- Susan Adzick (Immediate Past Chair), SVP of Sales & Strategic Relationships McLane Foodservice, Inc.
- Rob Dugas, Chief Procurement Officer, VP, Chick-fil-A
- Blaine Hurst, CEO and President, Panera Bread
- Katherine Jaspon, SVP, Chief Financial Officer, Dunkin’ Brands, Inc.
- Julie Juvera, VP Crew Resources, Fry Cook & Cashier, Raising Cane’s
- Sarah King, Chief Human Resources Officer, Darden Restaurants
- Ann Mamer Lloyd, SVP, Marketing, Ecolab
- Jamie McKeon, VP of Marketing, Rich Products Corporation
- Shawn O’Grady, Group President, Convenience & Foodservice; SVP, Global Revenue Development, General Mills
- Debbie Roberts, Former President, East Zone, McDonald’s USA, LLC
- Kelli Valade, President & CEO, TDn2K
- Rebecca J. Walsh, EVP, Chief Legal & Compliance Officer, Ventura Foods
- Jennifer Williamson, SVP, Brand and Communications, Sodexo
- Loraine Yalch, SVP, Client Solutions Group & Business Development, ARMADA Supply Chain Solutions
- Anita Zielinski, SVP, and Chief Accounting Officer, Sysco Corporation