Shoney’s introduced the following fall favorites beginning Monday and staying on the menu through November 18.
- Shoney’s Wings—(6-count or 12-count) Chicken wings served with celery and choice of bleu cheese or ranch dressing. Available dipping sauces: Buffalo, Honey Heat, Garlic Parmesan, Teriyaki or Honey Bourbon.
- Crispy Chicken Strips—Fresh, hand-breaded chicken strips served with choice of dipping sauce: BBQ, buttermilk ranch or honey mustard.
- Crispy Pickle Fries—Crispy pickle fries lightly seasoned and cooked to a golden brown. Served with ranch dressing for dipping.
- Bratwurst Sandwich—Grilled bratwurst topped with sautéed red and green peppers and onions served on a New England-style bun. Served with crispy pickle fries and ranch dressing for dipping.
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich—Crispy chicken breast in Buffalo sauce with lettuce, tomatoes and mayonnaise on a toasted brioche bun. Served with a side of bleu cheese dressing.
- Cheddar Stuffed Burger—Fresh, hand-pattied, 100% ground beef stuffed with cheddar cheese and topped with a bacon-onion jam. Served on a toasted bun with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, pickles and mayonnaise. Served with French fries.
“During football season, we understand that gatherings may very well be as a tailgate or a home watching party and Shoney’s wants to be a part of it,” says Shoney’s Chairman and CEO Mr. David Davoudpour. “Shoney’s has been an integral part of American get-togethers for more than 70 years and with our limited-time Kick-Off Classics menu, Shoney’s is the perfect choice for all of your fall festivities.”
Always known for having best-in-class value, Shoney’s was voted one of the best 8 family dining restaurants in the United States in the 2016 Consumer Picks Survey via Nation’s Restaurant News, placing #6 overall. In the survey, Shoney’s was recognized for having the best rating for value among all family dining chains and also scored well for its service, menu variety and diners being likely to recommend it.
Since acquiring the great American eatery in 2007, Davoudpour has been on a driven and spirited mission to reinvigorate and revitalize Shoney’s, a family-friendly, southern-style restaurant brand. Shoney’s is one of the first, and has always been one of the most popular, family casual dining concepts in the United States.
In order to get back to what Davoudpour confidently calls Shoney’s “Glory Days,” the brand is now growing through franchising, following an extensive revitalization effort. Shoney’s is offering franchising opportunities to qualified single and multi-unit candidates.