Tidel announces the Series 3, a new cash management system designed for organizations needing a secure, reliable, and auditable solution to deposit their cash.
The Series 3 is targeted towards low to moderate cash volume organizations that require an automated system that helps reduce risk and improve operational efficiencies.
The primary features of the Tidel Series 3 include:
· 7-inch color screen providing superior usability in menu navigation and system operations
· Support for one single note validator and one 1,200 note cassette
· Main CPU board and power supply located under the console enabling enhanced serviceability
· Removable note validator head enabling the clearing of note jams without the need for a service call
· Network connectivity for remote access to advanced reporting functions
“The Tidel Series 3 provides an optimal balance of system economics with an organization’s need for a secure and reliable solution to deposit their cash,” says Gary Landry, Tidel’s president and CEO. “With the Series 3, customers across a wide variety of industries can benefit from a system that offers the right functionality, reliability, and serviceability required to streamline and secure their cash environment.”