Tickets for FAB, a two-and-a-half-day business workshop for women in hospitality, are on sale January 15. FAB offers an unprecedented opportunity to learn from 40 of the industry’s most accomplished females. Conversation topics span strategy, finance, and HR, to leadership, crisis management, and culture.
New to FAB 2018, attendees can register for a two hour “Business Plan Bootcamp” to learn necessary tools to become their own boss; they may also apply to hone their business idea and privately “Pitch It” during FAB to a panel of industry pros, following frequent coaching from a professional marketer.
FAB panelists are at the top of their professional game and run the gamut of hospitality, hailing from restaurants, to tech, hotels, PR, law, and event planning. Full list available online.
The Ideal Attendee
- 101 Track: for aspiring entrepreneurs, rising managers, back and front of house restaurant staff, soon-to- be owners, and all those making hospitality their career
- 202 Track: a master class for women in ownership, executive, or leadership roles aiming to strengthen or expand existing business ventures
WHEN: Sunday, June 10—Tuesday, June 12, 2018
- Sunday evening welcome reception (4:30pm)
- Monday and Tuesday workshop sessions (9:00am – 5:15pm); social hours to follow (check schedule)
- Various locales in downtown Charleston, SC; Workshop proper at College of Charleston’s Beatty Center
Cost: $500 for 101 Track; $700 for 202 Track
- Full ride scholarships available via online application
- Purchase tickets or apply for a Scholarship
- Apply to Pitch It; Register for Business Plan Bootcamp (both exclusively for FAB ticket holders)