Sunny Street Café launched a beverage pilot program earlier this year within Texas markets. Utilizing guest feedback from its brunch mimosa cocktails, the franchise has refined their menu during the pilot phase and is planning to roll out the new items to all café locations this year, beginning late Q2.
Sunny Street cocktails include some delicious classics, as well as some chef-driven tasty concoctions made from freshly squeezed, in-house juices:
- Classic Mimosa with champagne and OJ – $7.99
- Sunny Mimosa with champagne, grapefruit and rosemary – $8.99
- It’s All Sunshine (non-alcoholic) with OJ, rosemary, sparkling water and grenadine – $6.99
- Beermosa with Blue Moon and OJ – $8.99
- Michelada with zing zang, tecate, lime and Sunny’s hot sauce – $7.99