Nextbite announced TenderFix by Noah Schnapp, featuring a range of chicken and plant-based sandwiches, sliders and tenders. Actor Noah Schnapp (star of Stranger Things) worked with Nextbite to create this delicious delivery-only menu featuring all white-meat chicken and plant-based MorningStar Farms Homestyle Chik’n Tenders. TenderFix is available nationwide for delivery via TenderFix.com, DoorDash, UberEats, GrubHub and Postmates.
“I’m excited to partner on this delivery-only chicken restaurant, TenderFix. It’s important to me to have something on the menu for everyone, so we have tenders, sandwiches, sliders and delicious MorningStar Farms plant-based options for delivery nationwide from your favorite apps,” says Noah Schnapp. “I’m a huge chicken sandwich fan and whenever I order food to my dorm room or during late night study sessions, a chicken sandwich is my go-to item. With TenderFix, you can order it any time, every day, late night and even on Sundays.”
The TenderFix menu includes an array of delicious options all served with a side of waffle fries and signature sauce:
- The Tender Sandwich: Two all white meat chicken tenders drizzled with honey glaze, served inside a brioche bun with mayonnaise and pickles.
- Plant-Based Chik’n Tender Sandwich: Two MorningStar Farms Chik’n Tenders drizzled with honey glaze, served inside a brioche bun with mayonnaise and pickles.
- Chicken Sliders: Two all white meat chicken tenders drizzled with honey glaze, served inside four King’s Hawaiian original sweet Hawaiian rolls with mayonnaise and pickles.
- Plant-Based Chik’n Sliders: Two MorningStar Farms Chik’n Tenders drizzled with honey glaze, served inside four King’s Hawaiian original sweet Hawaiian rolls with mayonnaise and pickles.
- Chicken Tenders: All white meat chicken tenders drizzled with honey glaze.
- Plant-Based Chik’n Tenders: MorningStar Farms® Chik’n Tenders drizzled with honey glaze.
- Desserts: Sweet Street Chocolate Chunk Cookie & Sweet Street Peruvian Chocolate Brownie
- Drinks: PepsiCo Beverages
TenderFix teamed up with America’s #1 veggie poultry brand – MorningStar Farms – to offer a variety of plant-based menu options featuring MorningStar Farms’ Homestyle Chik’n Tenders. With 11g of protein and 42 percent less fat than chicken tenders, these crave-worthy Chik’n Tenders are crispy-on-the-outside, juicy-on-the-inside, and surrounded by premium homestyle breading.
“We are proud to partner with Nextbite to make it even easier to get your plant-based fix on-demand,” says Stefanie Miller, president, Away from Home, Kellogg Company. “Our MorningStar Farms Homestyle Chik’n Tenders pair great with any TenderFix dipping sauce, perfect for anyone who wants to eat less meat without compromising on taste or experience.”
The TenderFix delivery-only menu is prepared in IHOP® kitchens, in nearly 1,000 locations nationwide.
“We had a lot of fun creating this menu together with Noah, and think customers will love these delicious chicken and plant-based sandwiches and tenders,” adds Alex Canter, CEO and founder of Nextbite. “TenderFix menu items are the perfect intersection of craveability and functionality, delivering food that hungry customers want with America’s number one protein–chicken.”
TenderFix gives fans their chicken fix by day or even late at night, all week long.
“This is a great menu, and we are excited to be part of offering a selection of irresistible sliders on King’s Hawaiian bread,” says Chad Donvito, president at King’s Hawaiian. “This virtual concept gives slider lovers a flexible, convenient way to enjoy great food on their own schedule. Best of all, TenderFix can be enjoyed by consumers every day of the week, including Slider Sunday.”
Nextbite helps restaurants succeed in the fast-growing off-premises dining model and delivers a complete solution including integration with delivery apps. For consumers that order via TenderFix.com, delivery will be free.