Snooze, an A.M. Eatery is kicking off February in a big way. The fresh breakfast brand with 67 locations nationwide (68, as of Feb. 14) will start accepting weekday reservations. It’s also rolling out a new menu, doubling down on its Pancake of the Week program and offering guests the chance to enjoy a free pancake or pancake flight for Pancake Month in February.
Starting Feb. 6, Snooze will accept reservations for the first time ever! Available Monday through Friday, reservations for parties of up to four can be booked via Yelp, Google or the Snooze website or app (mobile app booking will be available starting Feb. 20). Parties of larger than four can just call the restaurant directly to book. Guests looking to brunch on weekend can still join the Snooze waitlist virtually from home before their visit to cut down on wait times. Plus, Snooze’s weekday eats menu, available for a limited time, features smaller weekday breakfast-friendly portions for $10 a plate or less. Guests can expect Snooze’s signature fresh, high-quality, responsibly sourced ingredients and craveable breakfast dishes such as a half Bravocado toast, half Ham Benedict III and more.
Snooze is rolling out a new menu on Feb. 1 featuring craveable dishes made with fresh, Snooze-Approved ingredients (Snooze-Approved food standards include cage-free eggs, antibiotic- and hormone-free meats, rBST-free dairy and cheese, no added nitrates or nitrites and no artificial food coloring.) New dishes are available at all Colorado locations with the exception of Boulder and Westminster Promenade locations and include:
- Crispy Garlic & Avocado Miso Rice Bowl: Jasmine-garlic rice topped with house-made miso aioli, red pepper, carrot & cucumber vegetable slaw, two sunny-side up cage-free eggs, crispy garlic, house-made red pepper dressing, sliced avocado, toasted sesame seeds and scallions.
- Ricotta Soft Scramble: Three cage-free eggs soft scrambled with ricotta and topped with chives. Served with house-made Dijon citronette, spiced pepitas and Parmesan-dressed greens and your choice of toast.
- Chilaquiles: Crispy corn tortilla chips layered with house-made black beans & green chile. Topped with house-made cilantro garlic aioli, two sunny-side up cage-free eggs, house-made pickled peppers & red onions, cotija cheese, cilantro and fresh lime.
- Bread Pudding French Toast: House-made brioche bread pudding French toast topped with house-made vanilla crème, caramel sauce, fresh strawberries, candied pecans, whipped mascarpone and cinnamon sugar.
Snooze is celebrating Pancake Month (Feb.) with a FREE Pancake: All members of Snooze’s loyalty program, MySnooze Bennyfits, will receive a FREE Pancake of the Week to redeem at any point during the month. Additionally, guests who sign up for the loyalty program during Pancake Month will receive a free signature Snooze pancake flight! Sign up at Snooze’s website or by downloading the Snooze app.
Pancake of the Week Flavors for Feb.:
- Banana Monkey Bread Pancakes (Feb. 1-7): Buttermilk batter filled with cinnamon sugar, chocolate chips and bananas, topped with caramel, more cinnamon sugar, cinnamon butter, candied pecans and powdered sugar
- Double Chocolate Brownie Pancakes (Feb. 8-14): Brownie buttermilk batter topped with chocolate ganache, fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries and powdered sugar. An extra-special pancake perfect for celebrating Pancake Day (Feb. 13) and Valentine’s Day!
- Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes (Feb. 15-21): Buttermilk batter filled with ricotta cream filling and blueberries, topped with ricotta cream drizzle, blueberry coulis, fresh blueberries and powdered sugar
- Peach Cobbler Pancakes (Feb. 22-28): Buttermilk batter filled with cinnamon peach compote, topped with vanilla crème, whipped mascarpone, almond streusel and powdered sugar
- Peanut Butter Brownie Pancakes (Feb. 29-March 6): Brownie buttermilk batter filled with crushed peanuts, topped with PB drizzle, chocolate drizzle, crushed peanuts and powdered sugar
Stacking up and giving back: New this year, 25 cents from every Pancake of the Week ordered at Snooze will be donated to one of Snooze’s charitable partners. Donations are currently going to the National Young Farmers Coalition to equitably resource the next generation of farmers. Snooze has run more than 110 unique POW recipes and isn’t slowing down anytime soon!