On May 19, Snooze, an A.M. Eatery, a breakfast and brunch concept with more than 50 locations in nine states, launches its new spring/summer menu, complete with craveable dishes and day-drinking friendly libations. A leader in sustainable environmental practices and responsible food sourcing, Snooze is well known for its innovative menu featuring fresh, Snooze-approved ingredients and creative twists on breakfast. The eatery prides itself on using its business and love for breakfast food as a platform to do good in every city it dwells within.
This season, new menu highlights include:
- Parmesan-Panko Crab Cake Benedict, featuring a griddled crab cake seasoned with lemon zest and chile-lime seasoning and lightly crusted with house-made Parmesan-panko breadcrumbs atop a marinated tomato slice and buttery brioche base, all topped with avocado, a cage-free poached egg, house-made cream cheese hollandaise, fresh dill and pistou drizzle.
- Burrata & Prosciutto Toast, Snooze rustic filone bread brushed with olive oil and topped with sliced prosciutto and burrata, all drizzled with house-made balsamic hot honey and served with two cage-free crispy sunny-side eggs.
- Monte Cristo Brioche French Toast, complete with French toast dipped brioche and shaved ham, Havarti cheese and dijon mustard, all served with house-made raspberry-pepper jam.
- Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes, made with buttermilk pancakes topped with strawberry coulis, strawberry mascarpone, fresh strawberries, almond streusel and house-made vanilla crème.
- Snoozeberry Cereal Milk Cocktail, a boozy delight for kids at heart featuring vodka, house-made strawberry coulis, cane syrup, oat milk and fresh strawberry.
- Espresso Martini, a blend of Irish cream liqueur, half & half, espresso, vodka, coffee liqueur, vanilla syrup