Smokey Bones is giving its fans a reason to celebrate at the end of the weekend with its Sunday FunDay food and drink offerings starting April 9. Guests 21 and older can select their preferred version of a Bloody Mary, from vodka to tequila to bourbon, and enjoy a wide selection of cocktails and beer all-day every Sunday.
“There’s no better place to start your Sunday tradition than at Smokey Bones,” says Cole Robillard, Chief Marketing Officer at Smokey Bones. “Whether you’re out with your family or meeting up with friends, the Sunday FunDay all-day menu is fuel for your day or a cure for the night before.”
The Sunday FunDay menu includes Sunday classics and Smokey Bones Faves:
- Chicken & Waffles – Two crispy jumbo chicken tenders paired with two Belgium waffles and topped with candied pecans and house made honey pecan butter. ($17.99)
- Chicken & Donuts – Boneless southern fried chicken bites and house made donuts served with maple-bacon glaze and chopped bacon. ($12.99)
- Shrimp & Cheddar Grits – Ten fire-grilled shrimp served over creamy cheddar cheese grits with mushrooms, tomatoes, green onions, parsley and spiced butter sauce. ($20.99)
- Pulled Pork Sundae – Layers of house smoked pulled pork, three cheese mac & cheese, jalapeno cheddar sausage and creamy bacon coleslaw, topped with garlic bread, green onion and Carolina BBQ sauce. ($11.99)
- Brisket Sundae – Low and slow house smoked Texas style brisket on top of mashed potatoes and roasted corn, garnished with red wine sauce and crispy onion and green onion. ($14.99)
- Cheeseburger Salad – Mixed greens topped with butcher’s blend burger, cheddar Jack cheese, tomatoes, red onion, fried pickles, fried onions, and secret XTC dressing. ($12.99)
- Three Little Pigs Sandwich – House smoked pulled pork, smoked pork belly and crispy bacon topped with Caroline BBQ sauce and bacon slaw on a toasted brioche bun and garnished with pickle slices. ($14.99)
- Pulled Pork “Benny” Sandwich – House smoked pulled pork topped with a sunny side up egg on a toasted brioche bun served with cheese sauce and pickled onions. ($9.99)
- Morning Glory Burger – Butcher’s blend beef burger topped with peppered bacon and a sunny side up egg with lettuce, tomato, red onions and pickles. ($16.99)
- Apple Pie Sundae – The big finish: warm apple pie, topped with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, caramel drizzle and candied pecans. ($9.99)
In addition to its wide selection of Bloody Mary’s, Smokey Bones will offer new refreshing drinks such as a Sunberry Spritz, Aperol with sparkling water and strawberry puree topped with a strawberry gummy garnish, and an Espresso Yourself Martini, a morning-approved martini with Kahlua and espresso.
All alcoholic offerings are available for guests 21 years and older.
Smokey Bones is one of the few casual dining brands offering a Sunday stays open late – until 1 a.m. at most locations – and offers two happy hour windows daily