Smokey Bones is adding hot new menu items perfect for both meat and seafood lovers for a limited time. From February 7 to May 1, guests can sample their way through land and sea with a tasty selection of sweet, spicy or savory appetizers, entrées, and Adventures in Candy Land cocktails.
“Our team is excited to bring new flavors to the Turf & Surf menu, which has something for every kind of meat lover,” says Cole Robillard, Chief Marketing Officer at Smokey Bones. “We’re equally excited to offer our guests our fabulously fun and photo-worthy Adventures in Candy Land cocktails, which will make our bars the tastiest place to be this spring.”
Turf & Surf comes ashore with new items, including:
- BBQ Rib Tips – Low and slow smoked spare rib tips tossed with house BBQ sauce and spice rub for $11.99.
- Cajun Brown Sugar Fish – Choice of mahi mahi or salmon, with fire roasted pineapple salsa and spiced rum butter, served with choice of two sides for $22.99.
- Shrimp & Grits – Marinated fire grilled shrimp served over creamy cheddar cheese grits with mushrooms, tomatoes, green onions, and parsley, and topped with a spiced butter sauce for $20.99.
- Nashville Hot Pork Tenderloin Sandwich – A high-heat sandwich topped with bacon cole slaw and garnished with dill pickle slices for $14.99.
- Rib Sampler – A trio of ribs with 1/3 rack of Baby Back, 1/3 St. Louis style, and 1/3 rib tips, with choice of two sides and garlic bread for $29.99.
- Rack o’Backs RibFeast – A full rack of Danish style Baby Back ribs, with choice of two sides, garlic bread, and a beer or soft drink for $19.99.
- Waffle Sundae with Strawberries – Pearl sugar Liege-style waffle topped with vanilla ice cream, fresh strawberries, chocolate and strawberry sauce, and garnished with whipped cream and fresh mint for $8.99.
The seafood selections are just in time for the Lenten season. For guests who observe, or for those who just love seafood, every Friday during Lent guests can buy one seafood entrée and get the second for free.
Additionally, satisfy your sweet tooth with Adventures in Candy Land. Dive right into Shark Bait – A tropical treat served in a collectible fishbowl for $13.99, featuring gummy sharks swimming in a lagoon of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, RumHaven Coconut Rum, DeKuyper Blue Curaçao, and lemonade over a bed of Nerds candy sand.
At $9.99, the Twizzle Fo’Shizzle and Early Bird will satisfy any sweet tooth. Twizzle Fo-Shizzle is the ultimate pink drink with New Amsterdam Pink Whitney Vodka, triple sec, strawberry purée and cranberry juice garnished with red Twizzlers. Looking for a pick me up? Wake up your tastebuds with the Early Bird, a tangy, color changing cocktail with Corazon Blanco Tequila, lemonade and a kiss of kiwi.
Smokey Bones is also bringing some nostalgia with its new Smarty Pants Shot – A Nerds rimmed Absolut Vodka shot with sour apple pucker and strawberry for $5.00.
Adventures in Candy Land and all alcoholic offerings are available for guests 21 years and older. Smokey Bones encourages guests to have a good time, but to do so responsibly.
Smokey Bones is one of the few casual dining brands that stays open late – until 1 a.m. in most locations – and offers two happy hour windows daily. Its delicious barbeque and mouth-watering meats are available for dine-in and online ordering for curbside pick-up or direct delivery from its restaurants.