Due to popular demand and with anticipation that Seattle’s sunny weather will continue, Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle and Sip Northwest Magazine will extend the Sips of Summer event series through the month of September. This seasonal event features complimentary tastings from select Washington winemakers at the Lobby Bar at Pan Pacific each Tuesday from 6 – 8 p.m., with extended happy hour pricing on drinks from 4 – 8 p.m. and live music throughout.
A selection of upcoming winemakers includes:
- Tuesday, August 27 – The Magnificent Wine Company & Rainier Wine
- Tuesday, September 3 – DeLille Cellars
- Tuesday, September 10 – Finnriver Cidery & Tieton Ciderworks, to celebrate Washington Cider Month
- Tuesday, September 17 – Madsen Family Vineyards
- Tuesday, September 24 – Castillo De Feliciana
While enjoying the newly refreshed Lobby Bar patio complete with couches for lounging and resort-style décor, guests are invited to mingle with the winemakers and may purchase their favorite tasting by the glass or bottle. For the less wine-inclined, Pan Pacific’s Cocktails for a Cause: provides two sangrias (bring a friend!), the Jalapeño-Blood Orange Margarita, or the PanEarth inspired Eco Mojito. Part of the profit from each beverage will be donated to One Day’s Wages to help end extreme global poverty.