On Tuesday, November 19, Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery kicks off Wicked Elf with tapping parties at all of its locations.
For added seasonal shenanigans, guests can toast the season with Rock Bottom’s mischievous featured beer – Wicked Elf Ale – a unique Belgian Bier with festive notes of spice, stone fruit and the holiday spirit.
The restaurant will also donate 25 cents of every pint of Wicked Elf Ale to a local charity of the restaurant’s choice from November 19 through December 15.
To pair with Wicked Elf Ale, Rock Bottom created innovative chef-driven menu items and launched the first ever incorporation of Takis chips in a restaurant menu. The new deliciously wicked items include:
- Wicked Wings – Dry rubbed with chile de arbol and El Diablo spice.
- Takis Cheese Sticks – Crispy Takis chip crusted Pepper Jack cheese sticks with cilantro lime ranch and charred tomato salsa.
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich – Spicy marinated chicken, Kölsch beer batter, swiss cheese, honey Dijon coleslaw, lettuce, pickles and choice of side.
- Takis Cheese Stick Burger – Crispy Takis chip crusted Pepper Jack cheese sticks, Pepper Jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, chipotle mayo and choice of side.
- Meat Lovers Pizza – Pepperoni, bacon, andouille, smoked chicken and ham.
- Beef Stroganoff – Wicked Elf beer sauce, grain mustard, peppers seared sirloin topped with sour cream and shaved pickles.
- 6-ounce Sirloin with Fire Cracker Shrimp – 6-ounce sirloin topped with fire cracker shrimp and choice of two sides.
- Apple Fritters – Housemade apple fitters, honey glaze, dusted with powdered sugar.
During Wicked Elf, guests can get warm and fuzzy with any of these seasonal sips:
- Oh So Berry Spritz – Effen Black Cherry, Cointreau, Prosecco, lemonade, blackberries
- The Buzz – Maker’s Mark, lemon juice, honey
- Flora Paloma – Milagro, St. Germain Elderflower, grapefruit juice
“Wicked Elf is a festive way for us to get into the holiday spirit with a featured beer and menu,” says Director of Marketing Ashley Montgomery. “Christmas time is a season of giving, so while we’ll be having fun, we also look forward to giving back to the community. We’re proud to support our local communities through Wicked Elf.”
Wicked Elf will only be available through January 19.