Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery has launched new craveable appetizers and flatbreads on the rockin’ restaurant and brewery’s new menu.
Whether enjoying a casual hangout or a celebratory gathering, Rock Bottom just debuted new shareables and small bites that are perfect for any occasion, including:
- Wagyu Blue Cheese-Stuffed Olives – Parmesan panko-dusted olives stuffed with blue cheese, wagyu beef and a sweet smoky glaze.
- Deviled Eggs – Candied bacon, beer crispies, smoked paprika, microgreens and pickled fresno.
- Southern Shrimp Cocktail Half-Pound – Remoulade, cocktail sauce, lemon and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Roasted Tika Cauliflower – Tri-colored cauliflower, grains of paradise, spiced almonds, pickled fresno and spiced yogurt sauce.
- Brewer’s Beets – Roasted beets, sour beer queso fresco, cilantro, jalapeño, tea-lime vinaigrette and crispy spent grains.
- Crispy Calamari – Charred lemon, smoked paprika, microgreens and ale-aioli.
- Kettle Nachos – Kettle chips, beer cheese queso, bacon, green onion and blue cheese.
- Chips & Guac – House-made guacamole and tortilla chips.
- Smoked Salmon Dip – Smoked salmon, spent grain grill bread, cucumber relish and charred lemon.
- Brewery Nachos – House-made tortilla chips, black beans, cheddar, pepper jack, pico de gallo, pickled jalapeños, cilantro, house-made salsa and sour cream.
- Loaded Nachos Supreme – Santa fe chicken, house-made tortilla chips, Kölsch queso, Mexican crema, chipotle cream, black beans, cheddar, pepper jack, pico de gallo, pickled jalapeños, cilantro, house-made salsa and sour cream.
- RB Beer-Battered Pretzel Bites – Maldon sea salt, green onion and malt aioli.
- Bison Sliders – Three bison sliders served on house-made sweet slider rolls with hatch chile ranch, cheddar, candied bacon and cilantro.
- Baba Ganoush – Grilled eggplant, spiced almonds, barley, garlic, smoked paprika, Greek yogurt, charred lemon, extra virgin olive oil and spent grain grill bread.
- Chicken Wings – Choose from signature buffalo, chipotle honey BBQ and Cajun rub.
- Duck Wings – Six duck wings, sweet smoky glaze, hatch chile ranch, lime and cilantro.
The acclaimed restaurant and brewery is also introducing flatbreads. These sharable slices are prepared with scratch-made dough, crafted with brown ale, brewed onsite, and grains used in the brewing process. Guests can choose from Margherita, Pepperoni, Charred Wagyu, Braised Short Rib & Brussels and the Mean Green.
“As families and friends have become more comfortable gathering, we wanted to adapt our brand to the ever-changing consumer environment,” says Josh Kern, Chief Marketing Officer for SPB Hospitality. “We are always looking for ways to evolve our menu to stay ahead of the curve, so we are excited to debut our extensive line up of new shareable appetizers and flatbreads.”
Rock Bottom’s new menu is available at all of its locations systemwide. Prices for each item varies