The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner will host an exclusive event featuring internationally acclaimed chef José Andrés at America Eats Tavern on Thursday, May 7, 2015.
Guests will enjoy an intimate cocktail reception hosted by the renowned chef and a special cooking demonstration by Head Chef Nate Waugaman, followed by a three-course dinner with wine pairings. Guests will have the opportunity to mingle with José Andres while enjoying a menu crafted with local ingredients and American classic dishes.
An Evening with José Andrés is available starting at $449 per couple and includes:
- A unique and personal dining experience with Chef José Andrés
- Luxury overnight accommodations in a Deluxe Room at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
- Cocktail reception for two
- Three-course dinner for two prepared by Head Chef Nate Waugaman of America Eats Tavern
- Fine wine selections by Master Sommelier Andy Myers with each course
- Valet parking
A dinner-only experience is available for $250 per couple.