P.F. Chang’s has launched a new happy hour menu available from 3 to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday with food and drink options for $6 or less. Using fresh ingredients and premium spirits, they’re mixing up new summer cocktails to complement the happy hour menu, including a Moscow Mule with house-made ginger beer.
“A lot of guests are surprised to know that we squeeze our own juices,” says Mary Melton, P.F. Chang’s beverage director. “We even make our own ginger beer every morning using fresh-juiced ginger root and pure cane sugar. No one else makes a Moscow Mule like we do.”
P.F. Chang’s makes its food from scratch every day using wholesome, fresh, clean ingredients, purposeful recipes, and the power of a fiery wok.
The happy hour menu features $5 Dim Sum and $6 Small Plate options, including the brand's signature Chang’s Lettuce Wraps and new guest favorite Kung Pao Chicken Jicama Street Tacos. Guests can also enjoy $6 wines by the glass and any craft beer for $4.
A few highlights include:
- Small Plates & Dim Sum Made From Scratch
- House-Made Pork Egg Rolls: Guests can almost taste the love and labor that goes into making these from scratch every morning. These are new to the menu.
- Kung Pao Chicken Jicama Street Tacos: Jicama is typically used in salads and rolls, but P.F. Chang’s uses it as a taco shell for its subtly sweet flavor and refreshing crisp.
- Organic Agave Margarita: Made with only three ingredients.
- Moscow Mule: Juicing ginger isn’t easy, but it’s worth it.
P.F. Chang’s happy hour is available dine-in only, anywhere in the restaurant, Monday through Friday at participating locations excluding Hawaii, Puerto Rico, airport locations, and international locations. Happy hour specials are subject to comply with local or state liquor laws. Price, hours, and availability may vary by location. This advertisement is not intended for residents of Arkansas, Georgia, Massachusetts, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania or Virginia.