Leading North American airport concessionaire Paradies Lagardère announces the newest culinary and retail offerings at the Nashville International Airport (BNA) Satellite Concourse and at the Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Paradies is no stranger to delighting travelers with top-notch concessions; the company is known for executing high-quality restaurant experiences with top brands while also capturing the local flavor of surrounding communities.
“We’re excited to bring plentiful food service options to BNA’s brand-new Satellite Concourse while also adding the Vessel Kitchen concept to SLC,” says Claude Guillaume, Senior Vice President of Restaurant Operations for Paradies Lagardère’s Dining Division. “Travelers can now indulge in a wide variety of satisfying dining experiences thanks to the culinary and operations expertise, hospitality and passion of our staff members.”
The first free-standing, eight-gate Satellite Concourse opened at BNA on Oct. 21 and encompasses gates
C4 – C11 to accommodate the airport’s growth while also enhancing the passenger experience.
New additions this month include:
- TX/MX, a colorful restaurant celebrating Tex-Mex cuisine, flavorful libations and Nashville’s own Las Paletas popsicles, which opened on Oct. 28
- Bongo Java, Nashville’s oldest coffee company, which opened on Nov. 10
- Jimmy Johns, a national favorite which serves bold and unexpected sandwich experiences opened on Nov. 27
Additionally, on Oct. 6, Vessel Kitchen opened at the newly remodeled SLC and offers a fine dining vibe with fast casual affordability and convenience. The restaurant is focused on scratch preparation, flavors from around the world, and both healthy and healthy-ish options.
At BNA, travelers also can experience an array of retail offerings at the new satellite concourse, including:
- Distillery District Market – a retail shop offering a wide variety of Tennessee spirits in a range of sizes from the state’s best distilleries, plus branded gifts, snacks and treats from other Tennessee vendors.
- Gulch Goods – a retail store named after one of Nashville’s many great neighborhoods that sells gifts, gourmet snacks, jewelry, apothecary items and accessories from local artisans such as Thistle Farms, Paddywax and Olive & Sinclair.
- Nashville Supply Co. – a colorful retail store showcasing the creations of local purveyors and regional team apparel.