To welcome the return of their business guests, Ocean Prime has introduced an enhanced menu for 2023 featuring additional sushi and seafood items and the return of some favorite dishes.
Ocean Prime has seen an increase in sushi orders and in response, added two new rolls to their menu: the Spicy Tuna Roll with avocado, scallion, jalapeño and shiso and the Blue Crab Roll with sesame crab salad, tobiko, avocado, cucumber and yuzu aioli.
According to Ocean Prime’s corporate chef Ian Rough, nodding to current trends they wanted to lighten up the menu and refresh it with more citrus sauces, fresh seafood and vegetables.
With guests looking to celebrate and elevate their dining experience, they have added a unique offering of Nigiri, currently available at the New York City, Beverly Hills and Columbus, OH locations and eventually available at all locations. The delicacy is composed of salmon belly, mango tobiko relish, A1 tuna, A5 wagyu, fresh wasabi, finger lime, and gold leaf caviar.
As business has gone back to pre-pandemic levels, they’ve also had more requests for seafood. In response, they added or revamped six new seafood items:
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cake appetizer – served with sweet and sour slaw, horseradish mustard and aioli (new presentation)
- Blackened Snapper with corn spoon bread, Swiss chard and corn emulsion (new presentation)
- Branzino with artichokes and broccolini (new item)
- Lobster Linguini with leeks, chili flakes, parmesan, blistered tomatoes and garlic cream (new item)
- Chilean Sea Bass with broccolini, pearl onions, potato purée, and truffle vinaigrette (new presentation)
- Baked Lobster Mac & Cheese with whole Maine lobster and Tillamook cheddar (new item)
Other additions include a new beet salad, miso-chili roasted broccoli, and reimagined sauteed mushrooms sides. They’ve also brought back a favorite – the Chop Chop Salad – by popular demand. The new and enhanced items are capped by a decadent new dessert, a Chocolate Torte made with dark Valrhona chocolate ganache, flourless chocolate cake, and spiced almonds.