National Pasta and Pizza Month are one and the same (October) and it’s right around the corner. What better way to celebrate than at North Italia, known for their hand-crafted, fresh pastas and pizza, including their rotating chef’s choice daily pizza.
Starting September 25, guests can enjoy North Italia’s new fall menu which highlights seasonal produce such as butternut squash, brussels sprouts, sweet potato, and apple.
North Italia’s fall menu will feature fan favorite signature dishes, along with new additions to the menu including:
- Squid Ink Mafaldine prepared with white shrimp, calamari, acqua pazza, mint, fennel pollen, and Calabrian chili.
- Chef’s Choice Daily Pizza, made from chef’s favorite seasonal ingredients such as fennel or sausage
- Diver Scallops, complimented with parmesan risotto, roasted butternut squash, brussel sprout leaf, crispy shallot, and pancetta.
- Seasonal Vegetable Salad, mixed with butternut squash, brussels sprout, cauliflower, kale, radicchio, pecorino, farro, pistachio, date, and tossed in a white balsamic vinaigrette.
- Burrata, served with date conserva, roasted pistachio, crispy pancetta, arugula, and grilled bread, or indulge in a bowl