Eyenalyze, a leader in CPA-friendly back-office solutions, announced the launch of its iOS app, providing restaurant managers with a clear, accurate, and reliable view of current restaurant operations on their iPhone or iPad.
Eyenalyze for iOS incorporates all aspects of back-office management software into a clean, user-friendly experience. With Eyenalyze for iOS restaurant managers and owners can easily take a glance at daily sales, food cost, labor, bottom-line and more.
"We wanted to create a tool that allows restaurant owners to have an easy to understand, yet powerful and accurate view of the intricate inner workings of their business," says Michael Rasmussen CPA, CEO of Eyenalyze. "In addition, realizing the importance of this data for financial filing, we've built in mechanisms to allow all data to be easily retrieved in a format that is useful and meaningful to CPAs."
Eyenalyze creates daily sales entries that can be generated and exported into accounting software with ease, saving time and providing useful data that can help lower operating costs. Invoices from vendor purchases are automatically synced with Eyenalyze, eliminating the need for manual entry by operators. All Eyenalyze features can be accessed via your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Profit analysis with your morning coffee
- Provides easy-to-read reports compiled from POS data
- Provides at-a-glance monitoring of deliveries, invoices, and food cost
- Inventory utilities assist with store organization, supply count and menu plate costing
- Displays employee shift, rate and salary
- Fully compatible with major vendors including Ben E. Keith, Performance Food Group, US Foods and Sysco Corp
Eyenalyze for iOS is now available for all subscription customers as a free download at the iTunes App Store. To participate in the Eyenalyze ecosystem as a reseller, data provider, or customer, please visit Eyenalyze on the web at www.Eyenalyze.com.