MAXStick Products Ltd., a leading global supplier of direct thermal, liner-free removable adhesive label products announced it was awarded a second patent for MAXStick liner-free labels. The new patent, U.S. #9,208,699 B2, was issued on December 8 by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and is effective immediately.
The newly issued patent expands the scope and claims of the previously patented liner-free label technology used to create MAXStick labels. U.S. Patent #9,208,699 B2 joins U.S Patent #8,445,104 B2 (issued May 21, 2013) in MAXStick Product’s Ltd. portfolio of linerless label technology.
Crafted with our signature “removable and restickable” adhesive formulation, MAXStick liner-free labels are an environmentally friendly labeling solution that are recyclable, silicone free, and Bisphenol Free (BP-Free). MAXStick is currently used in a diverse range of applications and industries including food service/hospitality, warehousing, retail, parking, reusable plastic containers, and medical diagnostics.
- MAXStick is available in several different product lines including:
- MAXStick Premium: 80gsm base weight in both center and double side-edge adhesive orientation.
- MAXStick2GO: 55gsm base weight in both center and double side-edge adhesive orientation.
- MAXStick Colors: 55gsm base weight flood coated in Canary, Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, or Violet in a double side-edge adhesive orientation.
- MAXStick Plus: 80gsm base weight in a chevron or diamond formation for applications requiring durability and a robust tack.
- MAXStick X2: 80gsm base weight with full coverage adhesive designed for use in traditional direct thermal label printer applications as well as non-label printers.
- MAXStick X2 Colors: 80gsm base weight with full coverage adhesive flood coated in Canary, Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, or Violet.
- MAXStick Spectrum: 55gsm base weight color packs containing Canary, Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, Violet, and white in a double side-edge adhesive orientation.
- MAXStick HR: 64gsm base weight Heat Resistant label in diamond formation or full coverage adhesive.
For more information, visit www.maxstick.com.