KRAFT American Cheese will donate a meal to Feeding America for every customer who visits Five Guys and checks in at KraftCheese.com/checkin using a mobile device. The two-week, nationwide promotion kicked off September 17 in honor of National Cheeseburger Day September 18, and supports Hunger Action Month. As an added thank you, patrons who check in will also receive a coupon for KRAFT American Cheese slices.
Kraft Foods has partnered with Feeding America, the nation's leading hunger-relief charity, for nearly three decades. The company has provided more than one billion meals to those in need. Through the Five Guys/KRAFT American Cheese Cheeseburger Check-In promotion, Kraft plans to donate another 100,000 meals.
“Since we first opened our doors in 1986, we’ve paired our burgers with KRAFT American Cheese slices for their creamy melt and mild taste,” says Molly Catalano, director of communications, Five Guys. “We’re pleased to team up with Kraft Cheese on another delicious venture – the cheeseburger check-in – in support of a great cause.”
· “Check-in Here” signage will be posted near the entrance and registers at each restaurant
· Customer goes to KraftCheese.com/checkin on a mobile device
· From there, he/she will be asked to connect with Foursquare or Facebook
· Once the connection has been made, customer will be prompted to check-in
· Afterwards, customer will receive a confirmation email with one coupon for KRAFT Singles