IHOP announced it is celebrating the magic of Warner Bros. Pictures’ Wonka with a lineup of limited time only offerings inspired by the new film. IHOP is a must-experience dining destination this holiday season with fun, exclusive menu items and offers that need to be tasted to be believed.
Through this partnership, nine whimsical food and beverage items – including new Wonka’s Perfectly Purple Pancakes and Dreamy Lemonade – will bring the joy of Wonka’s world to IHOP guests’ plates at participating restaurants nationwide now through January 7. Additionally, kids 12 and under can eat free every day from 4pm-10pm, with the purchase of an adult entrée.
“IHOP has established itself as a highly creative and collaborative theatrical partner in the family dining category, and the latest Wonka menu is the brand’s most creative partnership yet,” says Kieran Donahue, Chief Marketing Officer, IHOP. “Every good thing in this world started with a dream, and we are excited to continue serving more joy to more people every day and bringing families together for breakfast, lunch or dinner with this innovative menu of original items, inspired by the story of Willy Wonka.”
Hitting theaters nationwide December 15, Wonka tells the wondrous story of how the world’s greatest inventor, magician and chocolate-maker became the beloved Willy Wonka we know today. Both the restaurant and movie serve joy and bring magic into people’s lives by encouraging dreamers to keep dreaming.
IHOP’s new menu features whimsical, craveable items including:
- Wonka’s Perfectly Purple Pancakes: Purple buttermilk pancakes layered with creamy cheesecake mousse & topped with purple cream cheese icing, whipped topping and gold glitter sugar.
- Hoverchoc Pancake Tacos: 3 silver dollar chocolate pancakes folded & filled with chocolate chips, creamy cheesecake mousse, fresh sliced strawberries & a chocolate drizzle. Served with extra strawberries on the side.
- Daydream Berry Biscuit: Warm and flaky buttermilk biscuit split and filled with creamy cheesecake mousse, a mixed berry topping, topped with purple cream cheese icing and powdered sugar.
- Jr. Magical Breakfast Medley: 1 Wonka’s Perfectly Purple Pancake, 1 scrambled egg, 1 bacon strip and 1 pork sausage link.
- Willy’s Jr. French Toast Dippers: Sliced French toast with a side of fresh strawberries, banana and chocolate dipping sauce.
- Dreamy Lemonade: Prickly pear-flavored lemonade served with a cream cheese icing rainbow sprinkle rim and topped with a cloud of cotton candy. Create your own magic by stirring in the cotton candy.
- Scrumdiddlyumptious Strawberry Hot Chocolate: Hot chocolate flavored with strawberry syrup, topped with whipped topping, a drizzle of chocolate sauce and gold glitter sugar.
- Fantastical Wonka Burger: 100% USDA Choice Black Angus beef steakburger with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, four-cheese blend, avocado, 2 strips of bacon, fried hash browns, IHOP sauce & a ranch drizzle on a brioche bun. Served with choice of side.
The limited-time only, Wonka-inspired menu is available at participating IHOP restaurants nationwide from Monday, November 27 through Sunday, January 7.