The fresh fish experts at Bonefish Grill are celebrating National Seafood Month all month long with the freshest, in-season Partner Selection catches which vary by location and changes daily like wood-grilled Corvina topped with jumbo lump cramp or Grouper
Guests can also discover seasonal favorites like their Grilled Swordfish & Pumpkin Ravioli featuring wood-grilled Swordfish, topped with crispy onions, crumbled feta and a hint of butter, served with pumpkin ravioli and seasonal vegetable and pair with a Fresh Apple Martini made with house-infused apple cinnamon vodka, ginger liqueur, honey and apple juice.
Enjoy an expanded selection featuring new surf and turf culinary pairings, seasonal favorites, and Family Bundle additions. Carry-out and delivery are now easier than ever with the convenience of online ordering, bringing expertly crafted dishes directly to guests’ homes.
In honor of National Seafood Month, below, please find a recipe for Bonefish Grill’s Grilled Swordfish & Pumpkin Ravioli.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
4 Each 6 oz fresh swordfish steak
½ tsp Kosher salt
¼ tsp Freshly ground black pepper
4 TBSP Crumbled feta cheese
16 Each Pumpkin Ravioli (can find at almost all grocery stores this time of year)
2 qts Boiling water
4 TBSP Butter
1 tsp Shallots, ¼” dice
2 tsp Fresh sage leaves, roughly chopped
2 TBSP French’s crispy onions
1 TBSP Chopped parsley
1. Season the swordfish steaks with salt and pepper.
2. Grill for 60 seconds and flip swordfish over.
3. Place 1 TBSP of crumbled feta cheese on top of each steak.
4. Move steaks to the coolest part of the grill and cook to an internal temperature of 135˚.
5. Remove from the grill and keep warm.
6. Place the ravioli into the boiling water and cook following the package instructions.
7. Drain the ravioli in a colander.
8. Melt the butter in a large sauté pan over medium high heat.
9. Add the shallots and chopped sage leaves; cook until the butter just begins to brown.
10. Immediately after the butter begins to brown, add the drained ravioli and toss to coat the pasta.
11. Place the ravioli in the center of a large warm Pasta serving platter.
12. Arrange the swordfish around the outer edges of the pasta.
13. Sprinkle the crispy onions and chopped parsley over the pasta and fish.
14. Serve with your favorite vegetable side dish.