To celebrate the changing weather and fall foliage, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria is launching its Fall Favorites menu on September 13. The seasonal menu incorporates cozy, cold weather-inspired dishes including a spicy Buffalo Chicken Pizza and hearty romaine Fallin’ “Wedge” Salad, along with specialty cheesecakes and cocktails.
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza – Fire-Braised Chicken Breast, Sweet Baby Ray’s Hot Sauce, Mozzarella, Gorgonzola Crumbles and Celery.
- Fallin’ “Wedge” Salad – Chopped Romaine, Cucumbers and Red Onions tossed with Blue Cheese Dressing and topped with sliced Cherry Tomatoes, Bacon and Gorgonzola.
- Cocoa’nana Cheesecake – Banana cheesecake with an Oreo cookie crust garnished with plenty of chocolate chips, chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake – Pumpkin cheesecake with cinnamon sugar cookie crust. Topped with whipped cream and garnished with caramel sauce.
- Italian Old Fashioned: Tincup Whiskey, Tiramisu syrup and Angostura Bitters stirred and served over ice with a Luxardo cherry and orange peel
- Amalfi Martini – Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Limoncello and lemon juice shaken and served up with a lemon wheel and rosemary.
- The Bridge Board – A generous assortment of Italian meats, cheeses, colorful antipasto and pears, garnished with balsamic glaze and served with sliced bread. Add a bottle of EOS Cabernet Sauvignon or EOS Chardonnay for a delicious bundle price of $30.
The seasonal menu will be available for dine-in and takeout at locations nationwide. Not available in New York or New Jersey. Guests can also place carry-out and delivery orders directly from grimaldispizzeria.com or delivery orders via DoorDash, GrubHub and UberEats. Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Rewards members will earn points with every dine-in or phone order, as well as orders placed via the Grimaldi’s website or via the mobile app.