Already known for its delectable dessert menu that is the perfect happy ending to every meal, Friendly’s Restaurant is now introducing affordable eats that really get the party started.
Beginning today, Feb. 6, the iconic family brand will offer guests several delicious new options to enjoy, while leaving room for Friendly’s handcrafted, specialty ice cream desserts, of course. The new menu items will be available for a limited time alongside its existing signature entrées, burgers and sandwiches.
The new selection of sandwiches and appetizers includes:
- Crispy Chicken Parm Sandwich – Tender chicken breast lightly coated in parmesan breadcrumbs with tomato sauce and shredded mozzarella on a toasted brioche bun.
- Classic Crispy Chicken Sandwich – Tender chicken breast lightly breaded and fried golden brown. Served with lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise on a toasted brioche bun.
- Crispy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich – Crispy chicken breast covered with buffalo and bleu cheese sauces and crisp lettuce on a toasted brioche bun.
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip – A creamy blend of spinach, Parmesan cheese and artichoke hearts served with tricolored tortilla chips.
- Fried Pickle Chips – Tangy dill pickles, golden fried and served with zesty ranch dipping sauce.
- Crispy Mac & Cheese Bites – Mac and cheese lightly breaded and fried golden brown. Served with creamy cheese dipping sauce.
- Cheddar Cheese Bites – Creamy cheddar cheese, lightly breaded and fried golden brown. Served with marinara dipping sauce.
“We love giving our guests new ways to enjoy dining out while making great memories,” says Friendly’s CMO David Ellis. “Our revamped menu is packed with delicious flavors that everyone will love. And while our new appetizers and chicken sandwiches are irresistible, every Friendly’s fan knows to save room for ice cream!”