Retired Red Robin CEO Denny Marie Post wants to help executives get unstuck on diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
Post is working with Atlanta-based consulting firm GXG to enable sustainable change and growth for leaders and their organizations through a new Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging council (DEIB).
“As a former CEO of a company with over 29,000 employees, I know firsthand the challenges and the benefits of driving greater diversity. Leadership teams must effectively engage and inspire the entire organization, make the case for improved business results, innovation and employee retention then engage consistently to drive meaningful change,” Post says. “I love the GXG engagement model and look forward to marshaling the talents of our DEIB council members to support CEOs and their leadership teams in the pursuit of a more diverse and committed culture.”
Denny will play a key role facilizing advisory meetings, alongside three-to-five hand-selected executive operators, focused on catalyzing growth and activating the wisdom of others. DEIB Growth Accelerator members include, but not limited to:
- Jane Strode Miller, President, Lily’s Sweets
- Esu Ma’at, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Orlando Magic
- Andrea Breanna, Chief Executive Officer, RebelMouse
- Leopoldo Jereissati, Chief Executive Officer, All Set Comunicação
- Ivan Lopez, Chief Financial Officer, President of Latin America Region, Assurant Solutions
- Soyini Chang, Co-Founder & CEO, Quantum Power Skills
- Amelia Fox, Chief Strategy Officer, Lutheran Services Florida
- Jennifer Williamson, Former SVP Brand and Communications and Diversity Initiatives, Sodexo
- Bill Leong, Senior Director, Executive Management & Innovation, USTA