Cincinnati-based Flipdaddy’s Brilliant Burgers and Craft Beer Bar, one of the Midwest’s most innovative better burger concepts, has amplified its mouthwatering and entertaining dining experience, adding new entrées, shareables and desserts, while debuting entirely new Brunch and Happy Hour menus, plus Dog-Friendly menus served exclusively on the patios. The menu evolution comes as the popular restaurant brand moves forward under new leadership in proven industry veteran Tom Sacco, and with an eye toward national expansion.
Founded in 2010 and now with five restaurants in Ohio, Kentucky and Alabama, Flipdaddy’s has become a culinary trendsetter, delighting guests with house made, inventive and delicious burgers made with a proprietary and distinctive blend of premium cuts of beef short rib, brisket and chuck. Guests also enjoy a variety of imaginative and tasty shareables, salads, sandwiches, dinner entrées, hand-dipped milkshakes, and a mammoth offering of more than 100 craft beers on tap, most sourced locally, but from around the country as well – all in a fun and entertaining atmosphere with full-service bar and now dog-friendly patios featuring outdoor fireplaces and communal games such as Cornhole and putting greens.
Under the direction of new CEO Tom Sacco, Flipdaddy’s menu has been shaped to appeal to broader dining preferences and tastes, and to provide greater value. “Flipdaddy’s has become one of the Midwest’s most popular and innovative restaurant brands and we’ve amped up this experience by expanding our menu AND lowering our price points to include even more crave worthy options with added affordability,” says Sacco. “As we look to growing throughout the country, one thing will always remain the same and that is our commitment to the highest quality of ingredients, a truly fun, entertaining service approach, and a best-in-class dining experience.”
The list of new entrées, shareables and hand-crafted milkshakes, offered all day long, include:
- Authentic Texas Sirloin Steak, Select, Center Cut,served with Fresh Seasonal Vegetables and choice of side. Best served with one of Flipdaddy’s Brilliant Burger toppings.
- St. Louis-Style, Smoked BBQ Ribs, rubbed with a house made, sassy dry rub and smoked to perfection, with orange-soda flavored BBQ sauce served on the side, along with Fresh Seasonal Vegetables and choice of side.
- Fresh Grilled Alaska Whitefish, lightly seasoned with Lemon-Peppered Old Bay, and served with Fresh Seasonal Vegetables and choice of side. Best served with one of Flipdaddy’s Brilliant Burger toppings.
- Flipdaddy’s Lager Beer Battered Fish & Chips, three strips of Cod, fried in Flipdaddy’s Lager Beer Batter served with Fresh Seasonal Vegetables, Tartar Sauce, Malt Vinegar and a choice of Chips, Fries or any other side.
- Nashville-Style, Hot Chicken, a boneless, fried chicken breast, seasoned with our proprietary Nashville “Hot” sauce, served up with Fresh Seasonal Vegetables and choice of side.
- Asian Persuasion Chicken, a Grilled, Boneless Chicken Breast, topped with Grilled Pineapple Rings, Teriyaki Glaze, Havarti Cheese, thin slices of Red and Yellow Peppers, and Rice Noodles, Fresh Seasonal Vegetables and a choice of side.
- Bacon Candy, thick strips of Cherrywood Bacon, coated with Brown Sugar and Maple Syrup, sprinkled with Cajun Seasoning, and baked to finger-licking good perfection.
- Grilled Bacon Mac, featuring Flipdaddy’s World Famous Grilled Mac ‘n’ Cheese infused with real, cooked pieces of Cherrywood Bacon.
- Premium, Hand-Dipped, Hershey’s Ice Cream Milkshakes:
- Strawberry Shortcake garnished with Fresh Strawberries and Shortcake (with option to add Strawberry Vodka)
- Hershey’s Chocolate Bar garnished with a Hershey’s Miniature Chocolate Bar and Chocolate Syrup (option to add Watershed Bourbon)
- Oreo Cookies ‘N’ Cream garnished with an Oreo Cookie (option to add Kahlua)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, garnished with a mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup (option to add Kraken Dark Rum)
- Smores & More garnished with mini Marshmallows, Pieces of Chocolate and Graham Crackers (option to add Bailey’s Irish Cream)
Flipdaddy’s has also introduced its first Brunch menu, offered each Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The menu also reflects Flipdaddy’s unique and unexpected flavor spins on such favorites as:
- Waffle Doodle Do, featuring Hand-Battered and Fried, Boneless Chicken Breast served over a Hot-off-the-Iron Waffle, served with Seasonal Fresh Fruit and Canadian Maple Syrup.
- Cincinnati Sunrise, featuring local favorite Goetta patty, with Maple Brown Mustard Sauce, Cheddar Cheese, a Short Rib/Brisket/Chuck Blend Burger topped with a Farm-Fresh, Cage-Free, Fried Egg.
- Steak & Eggs & Tots, starting with a Center Cut, Select, Sirloin Steak cooked-to-order and served alongside two Farm-Fresh, Cage-Free Eggs prepared any style and complimented with house made Tater Tots and Toast.
- Rise & Shine, a Short Rib/Brisket/Chuck Blend Burger topped with Cherrywood Smoked Bacon, a Farm-Fresh, Cage-Free, Fried Egg, plus Fresh Tomato Slice and Fresh Iceberg Lettuce.
- Goetta Life, two Farm-Fresh, Cage-Free Eggs, two Goetta patties, plus Cherrywood Smoked Bacon and Sourdough Toast.
- $2 Specialty Beverages, including Bellini’s, Mimosas, Micheladas and Bloody Mary’s.
By popular demand, Flipdaddy’s is also debuting a weeklong Happy Hour menu, offered from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. each day, including Saturday and Sunday, and featuring:
- 1/2 Price on all Shareables
- 1/2 Price on all Draft Craft Beers
- $2 off Well Drinks
- $2 off Glasses of Wine
Flipdaddy’s has also rolled out the welcome mat for man’s best friend with Dog-Friendly Patios and a special Doggy Friendly menu. In addition to their own bowl of water, the menu offers a choice of either Flipdaddy’s signature Short Rib/Brisket/Chuck Blend Burger with Fresh Banana Slices, or a Grilled Chicken Breast, also with Fresh Banana Slices.