First Watch, a leading daytime dining concept with more than 400 restaurants nationwide, is giving the fall season an early welcome with the return of its fan favorite Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast alongside a selection of hearty, fall-inspired dishes.
“Fall is one of my favorite times of year and one that calls for rich, deep flavors and food that’s comforting and feeds the soul. Our menu this season pulls in hearty, robust ingredients like braised beef short ribs, roasted mushrooms and truffle oil and robust butternut squash,” says Shane Schaibly, vice president of culinary strategy for First Watch. “And of course, it wouldn’t be Fall without pumpkin, which is why I’m so excited that we’ve brought back our iconic pumpkin pancakes and are adding sweet, fluffy pumpkin spiced donuts into the mix.”
First Watch’s new fall menu is available now through October 31 and includes:
- Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast – Two cage-free eggs cooked any style plus one of First Watch’s signature spiced Pumpkin Pancakes and a Jones Dairy Farm grilled all-natural savory chicken sausage patty.
- Truffle Mushroom Hash – House-roasted Shiitake and Crimini mushrooms, crispy diced bacon and Monterey Jack cheese atop fresh, seasoned potatoes. Topped with two cage-free eggs any style, Parmesan cream sauce, truffle oil and lemon dressed arugula.
- Short Rib Omelet – Savory red wine-braised beef short ribs, house-roasted shallots and Crimini mushrooms, fresh spinach and Mozzarella cheese. Topped with Parmesan cream sauce and fresh herbs. Served with lemon-dressed organic mixed greens and ciabatta toast.
- Butternut Squash Bisque (vegetarian) – Rich and creamy butternut squash soup sweetened with carrot and a touch of nutmeg. Garnished with sour cream and fresh herbs.
- Pumpkin Spiced Donuts – Warm cake donut holes tossed with pumpkin spiced sugar and lightly dusted with powdered cinnamon sugar. Served with salted caramel apple butter and crème anglaise.
And from the Juice Bar:
- Carrot Crush – Carrot, orange, coconut water, turmeric and lemon.
First Watch’s new seasonal menu items are available to order alongside its robust menu of breakfast, brunch and lunch favorites at most locations nationwide for pickup, delivery and dine-in service. To place an order or join a digital waitlist, guests can visit firstwatch.com or download the First Watch App available for Apple iOS and Android.
First Watch is open for breakfast, brunch and lunch seven days a week from 7 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.