Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is offering special lunch and dinner menus for two featuring scratch prepared, house favorites and specialty cocktails now through Sunday, February 28. The special Valentine’s Day menus are available for Dine-in (where applicable), ToGo (convenient curbside pick-up) and Delivery (i.e. DoorDash). Firebirds Wood Fired Grill adheres to all CDC guidelines and follows recommended social distancing protocols to ensure the health and safety of its guests and team members.
“Our seasonally inspired menus celebrate the spirit of Valentine’s Day throughout February,” says Firebirds Executive Chef Steve Sturm. “We’ve created a delicious lunch menu as well as our Table for Two three-course dinner menu for our guests to enjoy while dining in or ordering ToGo.” The dinner menu offers guests a choice of one appetizer to share, an individual entrée, and a choice of one dessert to share.
February Features Lunch Menu
Volcano Shrimp – pan-seared shrimp in a creamy, mildly spicy New Orleans BBQ butter sauce over toasted focacci
Choice of Entrees
- Honey-Chile Glazed Salmon – wood grilled and served over ancient grains pilaf with asparagus, roasted tomatoes and grilled corn and topped with charred corn salsa
- New York Strip – wood grilled and served with roasted garlic herb butter and choice of side
- Mexicali Grilled Chicken Salad – citrus grilled chicken over mixed greens with grilled corn, black beans, tomatoes, avocado, crisp tortilla strips and chipotle ranch dressing
February Table for Two Dinner Menu
First Course (choice of shareable starters)
- Lobster Spinach Queso – lobster, baby spinach, tomatoes, pepper jack cheese, tortilla chips
- Seared Ahi Tuna – sushi-grade tuna with spicy mustard sauce, mixed greens and spiced pecans
- Whipped Lemon Feta – with grilled focaccia and roasted tomatoes
- Classic Wedge Salad for Two
Second Course (choice of entrees, one per person)
- 7oz. Filet – wood grilled and topped with lobster and spinach fondue and served with choice of side
- Key Lime Grilled Salmon – topped with shrimp in a Key lime butter sauce and served over ancient grains pilaf with asparagus, roasted tomatoes and grilled corn
- New York Strip – wood grilled and served with a choice of roasted garlic herb butter or bleu cheese style and choice of side
Third Course (choice of shareable desserts)
- Creme Brulée Cheesecake
- Brownie Sundae
- Black Tie Chocolate Cheesecake
Firebirds’ new Love Potions, a selection of specialty cocktails created to celebrate the season, are available for a limited time only.
- Date Night – vodka, St-Germain, blood orange elixir and La Marca Prosecco
- True Romance – Bedlam Vodka, Aperol, fresh lime and pineapple elixir
- Pucker Up – Tito’s Handmade Vodka and Alex’s Lemonade with a tart-sugar rim
Currently, Firebirds is also celebrating football’s biggest game of the year with its Game Day Feasts which can be pre-ordered by February 3 with pickup on February 6th or 7th.
Firebirds also offers gift cards. From Feb. 5 – 7, guests will receive $20 in bonus gift cards with every $100 spent on gift cards online. When gift cards are purchased in bulk, guests can save up to 25% with Firebirds’ corporate buying program year-round. Reservations can be made on OpenTable, delivery via DoorDash or order from the ToGo curbside menu at FirebirdsRestaurants.com. Register to be a Firebirds’ Inner Circle member and be the first to hear about upcoming events, promotions, new menu items and exclusive offers. Members also receive a gift for joining and a gift on their birthday.