Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is stirring up a lot more than cocktails for its bar and patio guests. The restaurant’s Bar Bites menu has expanded to feature six new Shared Plates that burst with trending flavors and are generously portioned for 2-3 to enjoy.
“From crispy pork belly street tacos to shaved prime rib sliders and tender steakhouse meatballs, our six new small plates are made to be shared and savored,” says Senior Vice President Corporate Chef Steve Sturm.
Known for its scratch kitchen, inviting atmosphere and bold flavors, Firebirds’ new Shared Plates include (prices may vary based on location):
- Steakhouse Meatballs – Generously portioned, tender meatballs made with freshly ground steak in a creamy, smoked tomato sauce with garlic, onion, parsley, basil, and oregano and served with grilled focaccia $12.50
- Bourbon-Glazed Pork Belly – Crispy, smoked pork belly tossed with a cherry bourbon glaze made with onions, ginger, brown sugar, bourbon, port wine and cherry puree, served with ember-loaded corn $9.50
- Prime Rib Sliders – Two shaved prime rib sliders topped with housemade horseradish sauce and crispy onions, served on toasted brioche $14.50
- Crispy Pork Belly Street Tacos – Two crispy pork belly tacos topped with Buffalo-BBQ sauce, avocado-lime slaw, and charred corn salsa $9.50
- Avocado Toast Salad – Toasted focaccia with smashed avocados, spring mix, tomato, cucumber, feta, and avocado-lime vinaigrette $9.50
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Fries – Served with fresh parmesan, garlic, and Thyme butter $9.50
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill’s FIREBAR offers an impressive array of seasonal cocktails, craft beer, bourbon, after-dinner drinks, Firebirds’ private label wine, hand crafted mocktails and more. Popular specialties include Wine Down Mondays, and happy hour in the FIREBAR and on the Patio every Monday through Friday from 4PM – 7PM. Hours may vary based on location.