The Chef Agency, the leading hospitality-focused executive search firm in the U.S., announced today five new appointments to meet the unprecedented demand for labor in the hotel and restaurant industry. Known as “The ultimate source of hospitality talent,” the agency has experienced explosive growth over the past two years and will continue to accelerate its headcount and move into new markets in 2023.
Chief Executive Officer and Founder Steven Kamali stated, “The hospitality industry faces many challenges today, including labor shortages, competitive pay, and showdowns over flexible schedules. The level of expertise each of our new appointments brings to our agency will play a pivotal and fundamental role in our mission to relieve the human capital pain points that are now common in the food and beverage industry. If we can provide a solution to just one challenge for our colleagues, we have achieved our goal.”
The Chef Agency’s five new hires include:
- John Rothstein joins as Chief Development Officer. He brings deep expertise to the agency with more than two decades of experience in hospitality operations, and is the former Senior Operations Manager at Starr Restaurants; former Operations Manager at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide; and former Director of Operations at The Surf Lodge in Montauk, New York.
- Jennifer Moloney has been appointed Vice President of Internal Recruiting. Her exemplary background in human resources and recruiting will be an invaluable asset. Jennifer’s previous positions include Director of HR & Training at TAG Restaurant Group; District HR Manager at Aramark Sports & Entertainment; and Field HR Manager at Cracker Barrel.
- Nicole Miller is now a Senior Regional Partner based in Beverly Hills, California. She is the former Executive Senior Spa Director & Hotel Operations Manager at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts; and a former executive at both Ritz-Carlton and St. Regis Hotels & Resorts.
- Kiki Myers comes on board as Senior Regional Partner based in Los Angeles, California. Her past positions include General Manager of Outlets at The West Hollywood EDITION and an executive at Ritz-Carlton.
- Emily Aguilar joins as Regional Partner based in Denver, Colorado. She was previously Vice President of Food & Beverage at SBE Entertainment Group and formerly an executive at Starr Restaurants.