Legacy Hall is celebrating its 1 Year Anniversary like only an innovative, European-style food hall can by curating a “Best of 2018” dining tour and non-stop entertainment.
The Best of 2018 Legacy Hall Tour Packages are available from Thursday, November 15 to Sunday, November 18.
Curated culinary journeys give diners a multi-course, progressive meal of some of the Hall’s most crave-able and popular food items. Each $40 package includes three distinctive courses and complimentary Unlawful Assembly Brewing Co. beer or fountain drink.
Complete the tour, and submit your tour cards for a chance to win a grand prize of a $200 Hall Pass valid at any food or beverage provider in Legacy Hall. Tickets for the tours can be purchased online or picked up at the 1st Floor Information Desk, or purchased onsite day of.
- Taste of Asia – Soup Dumplings from Monkey King Noodle Co., Tuna Tower from FreshFin Poke Co. and a Mango Passion Colada Popsicle from BerryNaked.
- The French Connection – The GOAT Savory Crepe from Whisk & Eggs, a Monte Cristo Sandwich from Press Waffle Co. and two French Macarons from Haute Sweets.
- American Bread – Three Stuffed Jalapenos from Carlton Provisions, The Double Burger from Knife Burger and a Spiced Apple Pie slice from Everett and Elaine Bakery.
- The Latin Experience – Three Empanadas from Bravazo Rotisserie, three Carnitas Street Tacos from Tacos Patron and a delicious Churros from FAQ.
- Around the World – Two Vegetable Samosas from Blist’r Naan Wraps, a New England Lobster Roll from Sea Breeze and Baklava from The Shawarma Bar.
- Cheat Day – An order of K-Pop Brisket Fries from Enter the Bao, the Big Bird Sandwich from Roots Chicken Shak and the GDW Original Large Doughnachos from Glazed Donut Works.
- Veggie – Edamame Tofu Dumplings from Monkey King Noodle Co., Grilled Tofu Noodle Bowls by Red Stix Asian Street Food, and top it off with S’mores Calzone by Forno Nero.
Schedule of Events
- 1 Year Anniversary New Beer Release
Wednesday, November 14 from 6 p.m.—8 p.m.
Unlawful Assembly Brewing Co., the award-winning brewery and taproom located on the third floor, is releasing a special beer, the Barrel Aged Smoke Screen Brown Ale, in honor of the anniversary. This distinctive new brew is aged in Jack Daniels Whiskey Barrels and infused with mesquite flour. Released just in time to toast Legacy Hall’s first year of business, this special beer will be available exclusively in the Unlawful Assembly Taproom on the third floor of Legacy Hall.
- Live Music in The Box Garden
Thursday, November 15 – Saturday, November 17
With a belly full of food and a beverage in hand, guests can enjoy The Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, the Box Garden. There’s a performance to suit just about any taste, with musical influences ranging from Rock to Soul to Americana. The weekend’s headliner is American funk and soul band Robert Randolph and the Family Band. Rolling Stone named Randolph one of the “100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time”, and the band has been nominated for three Grammys.
- Thursday, November 15: Jaret Reddick of Bowling for Soup with opener Sophia Annello Music starting at 7 p.m.
- Friday, November 16: Robert Randolph & the Family Band with opener Kirk Thurmond & The Millennials starting at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, November 17: The O’s with opener Remy Reilly Music starting at 7 p.m.
All concerts are general admission and seating is available on a first-come, first served basis.