Dave & Buster’s announced a series of executive appointments to form a new leadership team that will support Chief Executive Officer, Chris Morris. The announcement comes following the company’s recent acquisition of Main Event Entertainment, Inc. which was completed on June 29.
“At Dave & Buster’s, our people, at every level of the organization, are core to everything we do and achieve,” Morris says. “It is with that in mind that I couldn’t be more excited about the incredible group of individuals we have assembled to further accelerate the company’s success. The depth of expertise and proven track record of this team is a testament to the incredible talent across our two brands, and I look forward to all that we will achieve together.”
The senior leadership team will include the following individuals:
- Antonio Bautista, Chief International Development Officer
- Rob Edmund, Chief People and Legal Officer
- Steve Klohn, Chief Information Officer
- Les Lehner, Chief Procurement Officer and Head of Main Event Development
- John Mulleady, Chief Development Officer
- Michael Quartieri, Chief Financial Officer
- Tony Wehner, Chief Operating Officer
- Ashley Zickefoose, Chief Marketing Officer
The appointments take effect August 1 and the incumbent leaders of both brands will stay on for the next several weeks to assist with integration and a smooth transition. The announcement of the new leadership team is the first step toward fulfilling the vision to redefine the entertainment experience category by leveraging the collective experience across two thriving brands. Both Dave & Buster’s and Main Event will continue to operate as distinct brands serving uniquely different guest occasions with a world-class experience.