As we officially enter fall, Cotton Patch Cafe has unveiled its new seasonal menu alongside some unbeatable weekly specials. The limited-time offerings are available October 3 and October 5 until November 4 for customers to enjoy as the temperatures (hopefully) start to drop.
Their new fall menu items launch on Wednesday, Oct. 5 and include:
- Meatloaf Sliders ($10.99): Each order includes two scratch-made meatloaf sliders topped with a savory homemade tomato glaze and pepper jack cheese. Sandwiched in freshly baked rolls, and paired with french fries, these sliders are a nostalgic bite.
- Southwest Chicken Salad ($12.99): Grilled chicken, shredded cheese, and mandarin oranges are served on a bed of spring mix greens and topped with fresh corn, pico de gallo, crunchy tortilla strips, and a zesty honey-lime dressing.
- Triple Grilled Cheese ($9.49): This classic sandwich includes cheddar, pepper jack and American cheese melted to perfection between butter-grilled Texas toast, and served with fries.
The daily specials launch on Monday, Oct. 3 and include:
- Chicken Fried Mondays ($9). Cotton Patch Cafe’s signature hand-breaded chicken fried steak or chicken fried chicken, topped with scratch-made cream gravy or jalapeño gravy, and paired with a choice of two fixin’s.
- Any Two Steakhouse Entrées for $22 on Tuesdays. Sirloins, NY strips and ribeyes can be prepared grilled, fried or served with a garlic herb butter, and accompanied by two homemade fixin’s.
- Kids Eat Free Wednesday. Children 12 and under eat for free on Wednesdays with a $10 minimum purchase of an adult entrée.
- BOGO Burger Thursdays. Get a free Steakhouse Burger with the purchase of any full-price burger! Served with fries.
- Fish Fridays ($12). Grilled salmon or fried fish entrées, paired with your choice of two classic fixin’s.
These menu offerings are available at all Cotton Patch Cafe locations for dine-in or pickup, curbside to-go or delivery through cottonpatch.com and the CPC App (*Not available for delivery through DoorDash, UberEats and Favor).