Just in time for the Italian wine harvest season, Carrabba's Italian Grill is highlighting the rich flavors of a traditional Italian cooking technique: wine-infusion.
The new Vino Italiano menu is a collection of innovative dishes cooked with wine to enhance and accent their flavors.
Carrabba's menu has a variety of new dishes and several wine-inspired favorites, including a choice of house-made soup or side salad:
- Pollo al Prosecco – Prosecco battered, panko-crusted chicken, sautéed and topped with Bocelli Prosecco cream sauce, bacon, sundried tomatoes, and scallions
- Chianti-Glazed Salmon on a Cedar Plank – Salmon glazed with Gabbiano Chianti then roasted in a wood-fired oven on a wine-soaked cedar plank, served with roasted grapes and a side of broccoli
- Sirloin Marsala with Crab Cake – 6-ounce, wood-grilled sirloin topped with mushrooms, prosciutto, and house-made Lombardo Marsala wine sauce. Paired with a jumbo lump crab cake and roasted red bell pepper sauce.
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin – Medallions of pork tenderloin wood-grilled and topped with a port wine fig sauce
- Champagne Shrimp and Scallop Linguine – Pan-seared shrimp and scallops with mushrooms and roasted bell peppers, tossed in a champagne cream sauce
Vino Italiano doesn't end with food. It also includes innovative wine-infused cocktails worth toasting:
- Chianti Kiss – Solerno Blood Orange liqueur from Sicily, Disaronno, and Captain Morgan spiced rum, mixed with pineapple and cranberry juices, topped with a touch of Chianti.
- Toast of Tuscany – Housemade Limoncello, Bocelli Sparkling Prosecco, and cranberry juice, with a hint of fresh lemon.
To celebrate one of the most important seasons of Italy, Italian wine harvest, Carrabba's is offering $10 off all bottles of wine during the month of October.