California Pizza Kitchen has arrived at Philadelphia International Airport. This location now offers travelers a wide range of fresh and creative menu items made-to-order, including California-style hand-tossed pizzas, healthful salads, high-quality sandwiches, craft cocktails and CPK’s breakfast menu. In addition to a full-service dining room and bar, CPK at PHL also offers a convenient to-go counter where guests can grab a quick bite and a cup of coffee before or after a flight.
Global flavors with a California twist, prepared fresh from scratch every day
Highlights of the CPK at PHL menu include:
- Artisan hand-tossed pizzas: Eight varieties available made fresh-to-order, from CPK’s Original BBQ Chicken Pizza and Thai Chicken Pizza, to the new, Philly Cheesesteak Pizza, exclusive to this location and featuring marinated grilled steak with caramelized onions, Cremini mushrooms, shaved poblano peppers, American & Monterey Jack, served with tangy pepperoncini.
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust: A delicious veggie-based crust option available on all pizza varieties for an additional $2.75.
- CPK’s Original BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad: Black beans, sweet corn, jicama, fresh cilantro & basil, crispy corn tortilla strips, Monterey Jack and housemade herb ranch. Topped with BBQ chicken, tomatoes and scallions.
- CPK Classic Breakfast Sandwich: Choice of a housemade chicken sausage patty, applewood smoked ham or Nueske’s applewood smoked bacon with cage-free eggs omelette style, mayo, and melted Cheddar on toasted Brioche. Served with Crispy Parmesan Potatoes.
- Beverly Hills Breakfast Sandwich: Cage-free eggs omelette style, smashed avocado, mayo, sliced tomato with fresh basil & arugula on toasted Brioche. Served with Crispy Parmesan Potatoes.
- Crispy Brioche French Toast: Golden brown cornflake-crusted Brioche topped with seasonal fresh berry compote, vanilla bean yogurt and powdered sugar.
Hand-crafted cocktails and signature sangrias
CPK at PHL offers a full bar featuring hand-crafted cocktails made with premium spirits, fresh fruits and herbs, such as the Ultimate Bloody Mary, made with Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur, horseradish and tomato juice with a fennel salt rim and topped with spicy pepperoni, Mozzarella, olive, fresh lemon and thyme; and the Blueberry Ginger Smash, made with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Domaine de Canton Ginger, fresh muddled blueberries, lime and cranberry; and more.
Fresh-made sangrias include Orchard Sangria, a refreshing blend of white wine, St. Germain Elderflower, Monin Stone Fruit, orange & cranberry juice and Red-Berry Sangria, featuring a rich blend of red wine, Cognac, Monin Blackberry, raspberry purée, cranberry juice and lemonade.
CPK at PHL’s menu also includes premium wines and craft beers.
CPK at PHL marks the restaurant brand’s 12th airport location and its second operated by airport franchise partner Areas, following the successful opening of CPK at Los Angeles International Airport’s Southwest Terminal 1 in July 2016. Today, CPK serves its guests at more than 250 locations in 13 countries and territories worldwide.