Breakfast Brunch Café announced that it will begin offering franchise opportunities to qualified candidates throughout the state of Texas and nationally in 2019. Founded in 2015, the company is led by independent founders who believe in maintaining a family environment that offers great service and locally sourced food made from scratch. To champion this goal, the company is introducing an ownership concept that allows franchisees to own and operate a franchise as a true family business, as well as reap the benefits of all their labor and hard work.
“Having run an independent restaurant for years, we understand that owning a franchise is an investment, and usually, the only investment a family may have. We want to see more families owning businesses and retiring comfortably. Our goal is to partner with our franchisees from the start to champion great customer service, family environment and develop a world class family of operators.”
- Breakfast Brunch Café is offering franchisees the following partnership opportunity:
- Pay royalty fee of 6 percent for the first 5 years, then 4 percent after for the life of the partnership (compare to industry 6.5 percent)
- One-time franchise fee of $40,000
- Partnership Agreement
- Advertising and support fee of 0.5 percent
- Own a successful and unique daytime operation with the following hours: Monday – Sunday: 7:30 am to 2:30 pm
Breakfast Brunch Café offers its franchisees:
- Real Estate Selection Assistance
- Marketing Strategy
- Established Training Programs
- Experienced Management
- Functional Systems in Place
- Proven Recipes and Menu
Qualified applicants who are awarded the opportunity to own and operate a franchise will be provided with an exceptional business model, extensive training, and consistent and ongoing support. Our focus for expansion will be new builds or conversion of existing real estate footprint of 2,400-2,800 square feet. Operating a Breakfast Brunch Café gives you a variety of revenue streams including dine-in, espresso station, full bar, delivery, take-out, catering, and private event hosting.